Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: missing wifi bars 3G

Default missing wifi bars 3G
    I have an iPhone 3G 16GB 4.01os with 5.13.04 firmware and the model is MB. I am missing wifi bars and I've been getting No Service with my T-mobile sim card. Do I need to restore this phone and re-jailbreak and unlock? Any recommendations on which program to use to jb? Any advice helps and thanks!

You might as well. Use comex's new jailbreak. Just go to jailbreakme.com on your device after restoring and syncing with itunes. Some more information of Jailbreakme on my website in my signature.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to korin125 For This Useful Post:

pimpsterritard (2010-08-03)

Default 3Gs
    Quote Originally Posted by korin125 View Post
    You might as well. Use comex's new jailbreak. Just go to jailbreakme.com on your device after restoring and syncing with itunes. Some more information of Jailbreakme on my website in my signature.
    Hi korin125, do you know if jailbreakme.com will also work with a never jailbroken or unlock 3Gs v4.0 with a 5.13.04 firmware? I also have another 3Gs v3.1.2 with 5.11.07 firmware but it has been jailbroken and unlock through blackra1n; can I update that to 4.0.1os through jailbreakme.com? I currently have 3 iPhones but 2 are non-functional. I need the non-jailbroken 3Gs to be unlock and the 3G to be re-jailbroken/unlock. I'm hoping jailbreakme.com and ultrasn0w can fix this. Thanks a lot for your help! I greatly appreciate it. Sorry for any confusions.

The jailbreak will work on both and Ultrasn0w will unlock everything.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to korin125 For This Useful Post:

pimpsterritard (2010-08-03)

thanks so much you are so helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by korin125 View Post
    The jailbreak will work on both and Ultrasn0w will unlock everything.
    Korin, do I need to restore the phone to 4.0.1 and then use jailbreakme.com?
    Last edited by pimpsterritard; 2010-08-03 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hmmm, it works for 4.0 and 4.0.1 It's also recommended that you sync with itunes before you jailbreak as it was with Spirit.