Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how do i jailbreak iphone 3g 4.0

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Question how do i jailbreak iphone 3g 4.0
    i have recently upgraded to 4.0 can i still jailbreak? if so what do i use ??
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________due to the fact the question has to stay up on the forum or itl get shut down.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________i have found a way to do it and have posted the thread here:
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    http://modmyi.com/forums/other-metho...ml#post5338464
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    that is the jailbreak TUT i have made with links to the application to do it and also how to find your 4.0 software update for your iphone or ipod so you can jailbreak
    Last edited by ipwntheiphone; 2010-07-12 at 10:04 AM. Reason: added how to do jailbreak Forum post

Hello,

I'm in the same situation. I upgrade the damn phone by accident and now I'm stuck

Please somebody help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Smile Lol
    We should be upset buddies :d oh and ive found a way to do it if you give me your e-mail ill send you the links ok:d:d

may i know? because i have the same exact problem.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    if you all put your e-mails in the link bellow ill send you ther link to do it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    did you all get the e-mails "[email protected] and [email protected] it should say that i will be uploading my how to do 4.0 jailbreak soon i hope