Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blackpois0n

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Blackpois0n
    Guess what? I gathered a group of people who know about computers and iPhones, we're waiting for 3.1.4 OS to come out but that's on the side... We're currently examining OS 3.1.3 And figure out to jailbreak it, even though there are other tools already available. (Hey We gotta start somewhere) And I have another team already close to jailbreaking OS 4.0.

1.) 3.1.3 Being Worked On
    2.) Halfway Done In Fixing The iDevices In Which Wifi Has Stopped Working.
    3.) OS 4.0. 70% Done (Beta 4)
    4.) Can't find anything to unlock on new baseband, but we're committed to finding a way.
    5.) Website Waiting To Start Developing

This Has Been Team Infecti0n. Updates Will Come Up When Something New Is Present. Until Next Time!

Umm, sorry to disappoint you man but there's no such firmware as 3.1.4 and there never will be.

Thanks

Well since ther was 3.1.1 3.1.2 and 3.1.3 firmware, well I expected a 3.1.4 wouldn't you think?

Anyway, if there isn't a 3.1.4 firmware (Which isn't the point), point is that we will be waiting for the next firmware
    Last edited by Halten77; 2010-05-23 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

With all due respect, how do you expect people to follow and believe this when your "team" is waiting for a firmware that doesn't exist.

The everyday member here at mmi would know 4.0 is next. Been all over the place.

But I may be wrong..show some proof

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    Guess what? I gathered a group of people who know about computers and iPhones, we're waiting for 3.1.4 OS to come out but that's on the side... We're currently examining OS 3.1.3 And figure out to jailbreak it, even though there are other tools already available. (Hey We gotta start somewhere) And I have another team already close to jailbreaking OS 4.0.

1.) 3.1.3 Being Worked On
    2.) Halfway Done In Fixing The iDevices In Which Wifi Has Stopped Working.
    3.) OS 4.0. 70% Done (Beta 4)
    4.) Can't find anything to unlock on new baseband, but we're committed to finding a way.

This Has Been Team Infecti0n. Updates Will Come Up When Something New Is Present. Until Next Time!
    An older post of yours..
    Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    Sn0wBreak, as i will name it, will be a new jailbreak tool i'll be starting to develop... I'm Completely new at this so i'm currently reviewing what to do, and how to do it and I'm asking geohot for help... Thank god he's actually helping me out... I'll Definitely go for 4.0 OS, but i'll try 3.2 If Possible... Its Untethered for all iDevices... Sn0wTeam Is In Development (My Team) You Can Join Whenever You Want, So Who Wants To Join And Help Me Out?

I see your still at it!! cut out the weed fella..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to g0sbv For This Useful Post:

Poseidon79 (2010-05-23)

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Not much longer now and we will have an A+ phone! I can't believe Jobs held out on us for so long.

Thanks

Lol the Sn0wbreak post was when I was in the naming process... It sounded retarded so I chose this name, I already have the logos ready and the basic program design ready... Lol but no I'm really gonna do this, be part of the team

Also, supposedly 3.2 OS will come to iPhone, others already said it's iPad only, but some people confident, and you're right 4.0 is probably next but I disagreed at first because how they gonna jump from 3.1.3 to 4.0 that's a huge leap.

The cool thing is rumored that the next OS 3.2 or 4.0 will support video calling to other phones, cool. Finally a download manager in Safari too, geez... And you can put your own background this time instead of the black one all the time... Lol... Winterboard beat apple to it
    Last edited by Halten77; 2010-05-23 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

And what is it that you do on the team other then promote....be use as of now I'm still not impressed...not being a ****** but your not talking anything I want....os4.0 beta already jail broken, wih other hungry sharks like geohot, commix and iPhone dev team with exploits ready for it... U haven't done anything but explain what you want to do but not technical facts on how....so it's this reason no one will listen to you...only reason this thad has a lot of views os because the name is controversial to the already available tool....

This is you:

Hey I'm starting a team to jailbreak idevices and i have a logo ready and everything , look for it sooooon..

And 3.2 will not come to iPhone....4.0 will come to iPad
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-05-23 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I'm sorry, but people like you (with all due respect) is why you get geohot pissed... You just want more info... More and more and more until you annoy the crap out of them. Geez we just STARTED give us a break man... you're already criticizing someone new in the field man... Comex was new man, he examined and worked hard for Spirit and giving you guys untethered jailbreaks untethered for all idevices. He barely talked about it, he delayed it, and only had 1 vid about it... Gimme some space man and let me do my thing... Go criticize greenpois0n for not even giving a single update just an article... Jesus Christ!

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Just do your thing! Best of luck to you.

Thanks

Thank You, Will Do! . Cheers

Thanks

With respect this is why your post has drawn such negative comments..

Guess what? I gathered a group of people who know about volcanoes and mountaineering, we're waiting for Eyjafjallajökull to stop erupting but that's on the side... We're currently examining Laki And figure out how to climb in it, even though there are other volcanoes already available that are dormant. (Hey We gotta start somewhere) And I have another team already close to climbing Olympus Mons on Mars.

1.) Eyjafjallajökull Being Worked On
    2.) Halfway Done In Fixing my breathing apparatus on, In Which the regulator Has Stopped Working.
    3.) Laki 70% Done
    4.) Can't find anything to cool lava instantly, but we're committed to finding a way.

This Has Been Team !Lookatme!. Updates Will Come Up When Something New Is Present. Until Next Time!

Anyone can and is allowed to have dreams and say that they are gonna do this and that but when you start to tell the whole world in a post on a forum then you are asking them to comment on your statement unfortunately not all of it will be positive sometimes youth and being very keen can open you up to all sorts of ridicule but yes you have to start somewhere even Einstein had to start somewhere..thank god there wasn't any forums around when he was here.. anyway best of luck mate in your venture I wish you well..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to g0sbv For This Useful Post:

coolraghav (2010-06-05)

have fun waiting and then jailbreaking OS 3.1.4!!!
    haha

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Good luck jailbreaking a firmware that doesn't exist and as previously mentioned basically everything you are going to do has already been done. haha

Thanks

Hey, 3.1.x firmware already jailbroken, greenpois0n wants do it.... Done. Limera1n wants to do 3.1.3 and/or 3.2 Already Done. Instead Of Picking On The new guy, go do something productive, because the 16 posts you have are just garbage and really have no use for us here at ModMyi, what have you done? Exactly nothing... TheBoss013? Lol sure...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey just a joke no reason to be a *****. by the way i make themes for my friends and srry i havent posted them. But seriously good luck doing whatever your doing.

Thanks

Close this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by g0sbv View Post
    With respect this is why your post has drawn such negative comments..

Guess what? I gathered a group of people who know about volcanoes and mountaineering, we're waiting for Eyjafjallajökull to stop erupting but that's on the side... We're currently examining Laki And figure out how to climb in it, even though there are other volcanoes already available that are dormant. (Hey We gotta start somewhere) And I have another team already close to climbing Olympus Mons on Mars.

1.) Eyjafjallajökull Being Worked On
    2.) Halfway Done In Fixing my breathing apparatus on, In Which the regulator Has Stopped Working.
    3.) Laki 70% Done
    4.) Can't find anything to cool lava instantly, but we're committed to finding a way.

This Has Been Team !Lookatme!. Updates Will Come Up When Something New Is Present. Until Next Time!

Anyone can and is allowed to have dreams and say that they are gonna do this and that but when you start to tell the whole world in a post on a forum then you are asking them to comment on your statement unfortunately not all of it will be positive sometimes youth and being very keen can open you up to all sorts of ridicule but yes you have to start somewhere even Einstein had to start somewhere..thank god there wasn't any forums around when he was here.. anyway best of luck mate in your venture I wish you well..
    Roflmao, you really have time and sense of humour..

loved it ! and you nailed it ! ahahah