Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bluerain help required urgently!!

Talking Bluerain help required urgently!!
    Hey guys, just to let you know I'm not completley clued up when it comes to technology so if your answers could be given as simply as possible it would come as a massive help!
    Okay... Basically my iPhone 3G was working FINE until i synced it with itunes, i then had to restore and update.. no problems.. i then recieved a message saying the sim isnt compatible please use a different sim from carrier. After hours of searching through the internet i discovered this was a common problem with no explanation but could be fixed by bluerain, there i downloaded it...
    Now my problems arise with the 'Done wait for rebooting' message never leaving! It's been doing it for about half an hour now, the phone screen has the annoying usb and itunes logo on it, and this won't leave.
    I would give up on doing this, but now when i unplug my iPhone the usb and itunes logo is still there and i can only make emergency calls!!
    Any help would be appreciated, either had to get rid of the sim problem or the blue rain!
    Oh and im using windows 7

thankyou!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I've never heard of bluerain. Blackra1n is a common tool people use from blackweather. Either way what you'll want to do is download the 3.1.2 firmware file from our download section. Next force the phone into recovery mode by holding down the power and home buttons at the same time until you see the iTunes logo pop up. Plug the phone into your PC... open itunes.. hold down the shift button and click "restore"... choose the 3.1.2 file you just downloaded. After it's done restoring use blackra1n to jailbreak and unlock.

whoooops i meant blackrain! silly me, yeah thankyou i'll try that now !