Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3gs 3.1.3

Default Iphone 3gs 3.1.3
    Is their any jailbreak for the iphone 3.1.3, ive tried a few older ones none work, plus i want to know how can i find out if i have a new bootrom or old one..thanks its a bit confusing for me lol cheers

Thanks

Soon there will be a realese called spirit that will jailbreak all devices. And it will be untethered regardless of new or old bootroms on 3gs just make sure u back up ur shsh files for 3.1.3 so u can always restore to 3.1.3 even after apple stops signing that firmware

3. The Following User Says Thank You to REAPERDAGREAT13 For This Useful Post:

black_orchid (2010-05-02)

That is pretty funny using the term soon. I do not think any of you guys know what the term soon means. Do you mean 1 year or more? I believe that is when it will be released and not before. So what you guys are waiting for is 4.0 to be released which means that all of us that iPhones or other devices with firmware 3.1.3 are pretty much screwed for a pretty long time. Do you disagree?

Thanks

i said soon and it came out today the same day. next time dont try to be a smart ***.
    If My Replys Helped You Out In Any Way
    Dont Forget To Hit The "THANKS" Button

Oh Snap!

spirit came out last night, works any iPod touch, iPhone or iPad for 3.1.2, 3.1.3 and 3.2
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Quote Originally Posted by louisy2 View Post
    That is pretty funny using the term soon. I do not think any of you guys know what the term soon means. Do you mean 1 year or more? I believe that is when it will be released and not before. So what you guys are waiting for is 4.0 to be released which means that all of us that iPhones or other devices with firmware 3.1.3 are pretty much screwed for a pretty long time. Do you disagree?

Owned much ?

Hi , I just want to say BIG THANX to SPIRIT, becose make great jailbreak in a second. My Iphone 3GS fm 3.1.2 updated to 3.1.3 has been Jailbreken and work fine. Greats fly from MACEDONIA.

and dont forget if you have Windows 7 you may need to run Spirit in compatibility mode for Windows 98. Before launching right click Spirit.exe and select Properties from the contextual menu. Then from the Compatibility tab select Windows 98 from the Compatibility Mode dropdown. Click Apply then Ok
    Last edited by salt79; 2010-05-04 at 12:37 AM.

Just want to say if you get error code c0000138 then copy the file "c: \Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\libeay32.dll" to "c: \Windows\System32\"

Info taken from here: Tutorial: How to Jailbreak Your iPhone or iPad With Spirit comment by dev007.

Default hate complainers!
    Quote Originally Posted by louisy2 View Post
    If you think you can make it come out "SOONER" have at it....
    Most of these hard working people that do the
    coding/decoding do it for free and spend countless hours.
    What they hate the most is a complainer...

I just used spirit... and now half of my icons disappeared... including my phone, text, email, and ipod... I do not know what to do... :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Msladeebug View Post
    I just used spirit... and now half of my icons disappeared... including my phone, text, email, and ipod... I do not know what to do... :-(
    Same happened to me. You just have to use a different computer.