Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IPhone 3gs Jailbroken.

Default IPhone 3gs Jailbroken.
    Hello,

I tryed installing backgrounder from rock and it installed and it wanted to restart my iphone so it did. I try rejailbreaking it with Blackra1n and i'm getting stuck on the blackr1an logo. BUT i can see my phone on my computer. I have the little circle thing doing the circles on the blackra1n logo. So my guess is it's not installed backgrounder correctly. When it finishes with the circle thingy my phone reboots to the restore screen and i rejailbreak the phone but the same happens again. When the blackra1n and the loading circle thingy is happening i can access my phone via diskaid. So is there something i can delete to stop the process (what ever it's processing) from happening?

(tryed rejailbreaking 10 times now. Same thing keeps happening!)

Any ideas on what i can do to solve the problem?

Thanks

Mill

P.S

I've looked on this post (blackra1n jailbroken iphone 3gs 3.1.2 can't reboot phone blackra1n keeps running!) and it's not the same has mine because i know my phone can turnback on. Just can't seem to respring and i can have full access via diskaid.

(Iphone 3gs 3.1.2 Jailbroken via Blackra1n)

Get a tool called irecovery , once you downloaded it you should be able to run it , if you have problems running it tell me , and then issue these commands ,

Irecovery -s
    Setenv auto-boot true
    Saveenv
    Reboot
    /exit

THANKS BUTTON DOWN THERE NEEDS SOME PRESSING (:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jjh4ck3rs For This Useful Post:

MiLLeR (2010-05-05)