Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Greenpois0n Release

Question Greenpois0n Release
    When does Greenpois0n come out? I'm tired of my TETHERED jailbreak.
    "Everyone knows Macs are better than PCs"
    -Me
    I'm a member of TPWDDA on Steam. Are you?
    Why did you throw your iPod at the wall?

My Jailbroken iPod running my theme available by the ModMyi repository on Cydia (Lego Star Wars Theme)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

when 3.2 or 4.0 comes outs

why would they wait for 4.0 tho? i mean.... its a 3.X exploit..

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

The jailbreak will be out when the iPad 3G is released.

Oh, yes, the iPad 3g. When's its release date? I know they want to wait so apple doesn't know the exploits but why? The iPad already came out.
    "Everyone knows Macs are better than PCs"
    -Me
    I'm a member of TPWDDA on Steam. Are you?
    Why did you throw your iPod at the wall?

My Jailbroken iPod running my theme available by the ModMyi repository on Cydia (Lego Star Wars Theme)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

But the iPad 3G still has time for Apple to fix the exploit.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Sadly, I am beginning to think that no one really has a proper working JB for 3.1.3, the longer we have to wait the more I come to the relization that they are just saying they have a working JB and aren't going to release it until "4.0" or the iPad 3g/3gs comes out or some other hoopla/excuse nonsense, before releasing their working JB because Apple would fix their exploit, when in reality they don't have a working JB at all, they are just buying time.

Come on, get real.
    If you truly had a working JB don't ya think it would have been released and circulating the web by now?

GeoHot for example had posted his fake video over 2 weeks ago, 2 weeks?
    "Don't ask about a release date. You won't make it happen any sooner." -Hotz
    I know George, we have to wait until you figure out how to do it first.

Just making grandiose claims like the rest of the fake JB's\unlockers out there like bluest0rm, SpartanBr3ak, etc.

FYI, It doesn't matter how much time you say you need or when you release it, Apple will always fix the exploit as soon as it is released.

So what is the real reason for the wait then?
    I`d say because there is no working JB yet that`s why

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sabersurfer For This Useful Post:

jerry69 (2010-04-12)

Thanks

There is a working untethered jailbreak already. It will not be released to the public until iPad 3G. The jailbreaks are only given to a few trusted people. Under 10 people have it.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    There is a working untethered jailbreak already. It will not be released to the public until iPad 3G. The jailbreaks are only given to a few trusted people. Under 10 people have it.
    Now that is some good news

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sabersurfer View Post
    Sadly, I am beginning to think that no one really has a proper working JB for 3.1.3, the longer we have to wait the more I come to the relization that they are just saying they have a working JB and aren't going to release it until "4.0" or the iPad 3g/3gs comes out or some other hoopla/excuse nonsense, before releasing their working JB because Apple would fix their exploit, when in reality they don't have a working JB at all, they are just buying time.

Come on, get real.
    If you truly had a working JB don't ya think it would have been released and circulating the web by now?

GeoHot for example had posted his fake video over 2 weeks ago, 2 weeks? :
    "Don't ask about a release date. You won't make it happen any sooner." -Hotz
    I know George, we have to wait until you figure out how to do it first.

Just making grandiose claims like the rest of the fake JB'sunlockers out there like bluest0rm, SpartanBr3ak, etc.

FYI, It doesn't matter how much time you say you need or when you release it, Apple will always fix the exploit as soon as it is released.

So what is the real reason for the wait then?
    I`d say because there is no working JB yet that`s why
    Your not convincing no one nor will it come out sooner with ur chiberish talk...people whom say it exist and are credible are the ones that everyone believes like the iPhone dev team, chronic dev team, geohot...u my friend are a nobody in the scene.just a frustrated person with a tethered jailbreak or no jailbreak at all.....so for people to listen to what u have to say is slim......
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-04-07 at 05:27 AM.

Geohots fake video? U must not follow geohot at all or you would know he has better things to do with his life than make a fake video. Lol

besides he clearly proves that it isn't fake in the video. Anyway. As the above post says you have no credibility nor will anyone take anything you say to heart. Go cry in you pellow

People, People, I am new here but have been around for some time.
    I find it best not to bash each other. And even better I find it best not to complain about coders unless you can do your own. Just be more than pleased with what the community and the coders release to us the general public.
    JMHO

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Geohots fake video? U must not follow geohot at all or you would know he has better things to do with his life than make a fake video. Lol

besides he clearly proves that it isn't fake in the video. Anyway. As the above post says you have no credibility nor will anyone take anything you say to heart. Go cry in you pellow
    hes just stirring things up to get attention

Well.. he doesn't show that it is a iPod Touch 3g. He just states. Still I believe him.

Thanks

The point of showing Voice Control is to prove it's a ipt3g

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, As Soon As The iPad 3G Is Released, Greenpois0n Will Be Out

These past weeks I've learned something. I can bet my right hand that this release is a fake one as well.. For now the only release that is not fake is limera1n? .

Quote Originally Posted by mardinn View Post
    These past weeks I've learned something. I can bet my right hand that this release is a fake one as well.. For now the only release that is not fake is limera1n? .

http://www.funkyspacemonkey.com/wp-c...n_fake_big.jpg

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

I've Seen On Many Websites That Greenpois0n May Be Fake, But I Don't Think So... Limera1n Is Real, And So Is Spirit.... We Just Have To Wait...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mardinn View Post
    and how have you learned this.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast