Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blackra1n ... no thanks.

Last word(s)... my extreme bad, apologies, appreciate everyone's patience and good advice. I'm not usually this stupid (or am I?, oh well).

Peace.

I have jailbroken 16 3gs's so far and onbly one hiccup and it was the pc not blackrain
    Last edited by podunk; 2009-10-17 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vsellers View Post
    Bottom line, he was just wanting to vent, but went about it very poorly. The progy works... just gotta be patient with it. It takes a try or two. I've experienced several situations where this works or this doesn't work, and then flush the phone, try again, and they do, but something ELSE doesn't. Not everything is 100% with it yet, which I doubt Geo every claimed it to be.

On a higher note, the v2 I've had more success with regarding programs, however a lower "successful install" ratio.

Bottom line, they're trying, and your flame was uncalled for and didn't help the cause in the least. Give them some time to work on it, and more importantly, give them the credit for what they HAVE done already.

Blackra1n isn't a waste of time... You joining the community within the last 2 weeks and feel you have a voice to flame, however...

----------------------------------

On a side note, I'm AM glad you got it to work.
    +1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12