Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with Blackra1n

Default Help with Blackra1n
    I have iphone 3g on 3.1.2 and i am trying blackra1n with no luck.With iphone connected with usb I:

1 open blackra1n
    2 click make it rain.
    3 iphone reboots and shows connect to itunes.
    4 the "make it rain" dialogue says "running" but it just hangs on
    the itunes connect screen on the phone.
    5 I tried by pressing power/home to reboot and then phone restarts.

i do get a notice saying phone was jaibreaked to wait for phone to reboot
    but when i look at my springboard there is nothing there.What am i doing wrong?
    I even tried doing this on windows xp since i had no luck doing this with my windows
    vista.Please Help as to i haven't had any luck.Thanks in advance

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i had the same issue and its a pretty easy fix... this youtube video gives u all the info u need [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgYobhil4uo&feature=player_embedded#]YouTube - Blackra1n jailbreak FIX! Get it up and running ::EASY::[/ame]

restore back to 3.1.2

run the same blackrain process.

you might want to try on a different usb port. cause it work for me the 2nd time when i plug it to a another usb port.

Thanks it tried it and it worked immediately with a charm

Default nice try, but no cigar......still :(
    Quote Originally Posted by RdGzKp View Post
    i had the same issue and its a pretty easy fix... this youtube video gives u all the info u need YouTube - Blackra1n jailbreak FIX! Get it up and running ::EASY::
    This did not work. tried it 7 times now. nothing. still just stays hung up on itunes connect screen.

you said in your video that you have other methods if that one didnt work....well, it didnt work. can you help me out please? thanks!

new port didnt work either

is there anyway to email you or for you to email me? or im or something....im getting desparate here!
    Last edited by dancincat; 2009-10-14 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost