View Poll Results: Do you also heard about Jailbird and think its no fake?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

0 0%
  • No!

0 0%
  • Who cares!

0 0%

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbird - serious????

Thanks

Question Jailbird - serious????
    Some days ago i found a Page called getjailbird.com they owner of this page say this will be a subsequent operation for all which were used to have WinPWN to jailbreak their devices and gives much more options than quickPWN.

My question is, is this real or could it be, or is it just an fake but when i read the posts on that page, they are now searching for beta testers and will be soon ready for arrival.

The first Post on the Page was on October 20th 2008 and says that he starts to develop a Jailbreaking programm.

And the last post:

"So Close…Lets Have Some Fun!

Good news! The completion of Jailbird is just around the corner!

Now with that said, lets have some fun!
    The developers of Jailbird need some inspiration to finish up and finish up quickly (and responsibly).

This is where you all come in, we want to see our supporters and their devices.
    If you would like to help the developers, send a picture of yourself with your iDevice to [email protected], be creative, get crazy, have fun.

We will post some of our favorites in this post, with your permission of course.
    ".

So what does that mean
    Last edited by Leviathan2201; 2009-05-14 at 10:47 AM.

Ummm.....it means someone is trying to develop a program to jailbreak. Is that your question??

Im not using anything but what the dev team releases because it has be reliable since the get-go.

Thanks

Yes or maybe if this is a fake and makes a fun out of it fooling around but yes quickpwn is a very good programm but winpwn gave much more options to the user and maybe this programm could give more features dont know just wanted to know if some poeple here heared about it. Sorry for my english im not a native speaker so i may havent formulated m question correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan2201 View Post
    Yes or maybe if this is a fake and makes a fun out of it fooling around but yes quickpwn is a very good programm but winpwn gave much more options to the user and maybe this programm could give more features dont know just wanted to know if some poeple here heared about it. Sorry for my english im not a native speaker so i may havent formulated m question correctly.
    This is for real.
    It's based on xpwn, a cmd line tool provided by the dev-team.