Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: winstaller need for help

Default winstaller need for help
    Hi!
    I have an iphone with 1.1.4 firmware.
    trying to install appllication program on my i phone it shows that every thing had been done well, but i can not see any icon to execute the program.
    following you can see the messages for the last two programs i had tried to intall:
    Looking for restore files
    Ramdisk: 009-7698-4.dmg
    Kernelcache: kernelcache.release.s5l8900xrb
    Terminating HProgram Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe
    iPhone connected
    Please connect the iPhone
    Checking for jailbreak
    iPhone is jailbroken
    Checking for activation
    iPhone is activated
    Notified of connection
    Jailbreaking...
    Sending temp fstab
    Sending temp Services.plist
    Sending temp application files
    Directory /var/root/Media/VRecord.app/ successfully created on phone.
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\PEDAR\Desktop\IPHONE\vrecord NEW\VRecord.app\._Default.png to /var/root/Media/VRecord.app/._Default.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\PEDAR\Desktop\IPHONE\vrecord NEW\VRecord.app\._icon.png to /var/root/Media/VRecord.app/._icon.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\PEDAR\Desktop\IPHONE\vrecord NEW\VRecord.app\Default.png to /var/root/Media/VRecord.app/Default.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\PEDAR\Desktop\IPHONE\vrecord NEW\VRecord.app\icon.png to /var/root/Media/VRecord.app/icon.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\PEDAR\Desktop\IPHONE\vrecord NEW\VRecord.app\Info.plist to /var/root/Media/VRecord.app/Info.plist
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\PEDAR\Desktop\IPHONE\vrecord NEW\VRecord.app\PkgInfo to /var/root/Media/VRecord.app/PkgInfo
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\PEDAR\Desktop\IPHONE\vrecord NEW\VRecord.app\Thumbs.db to /var/root/Media/VRecord.app/Thumbs.db
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\PEDAR\Desktop\IPHONE\vrecord NEW\VRecord.app\vrecord to /var/root/Media/VRecord.app/vrecord
    Entering recovery mode
    iPhone disconnected
    iPhone connected in recovery mode
    Entering restore mode
    Sending ramdisk
    Issuing ramdisk command
    Sending kernelcache
    Booting to restore mode
    iPhone disconnected from recovery mode
    iPhone connected in recovery mode
    Exiting recovery mode
    iPhone disconnected from recovery mode
    iPhone connected
    Performing restore mode activities
    Filesystem check 1
    Filesystem check 2
    Mount /dev/disk0s1
    Mount /dev/disk0s2
    Copy fstab
    Copy Services.plist
    Copying file /mnt2/root/Media/VRecord.app/._Default.png to /mnt1/Applications/VRecord.app/._Default.png
    Copying file /mnt2/root/Media/VRecord.app/._icon.png to /mnt1/Applications/VRecord.app/._icon.png
    Copying file /mnt2/root/Media/VRecord.app/Default.png to /mnt1/Applications/VRecord.app/Default.png
    Copying file /mnt2/root/Media/VRecord.app/icon.png to /mnt1/Applications/VRecord.app/icon.png
    Copying file /mnt2/root/Media/VRecord.app/Info.plist to /mnt1/Applications/VRecord.app/Info.plist
    Copying file /mnt2/root/Media/VRecord.app/PkgInfo to /mnt1/Applications/VRecord.app/PkgInfo
    Copying file /mnt2/root/Media/VRecord.app/Thumbs.db to /mnt1/Applications/VRecord.app/Thumbs.db
    Copying file /bin/cat to /mnt1/Applications/VRecord.app/vrecord
    Remove temp application dir
    Remove temp fstab
    Remove temp Services.plist
    Unmount /mnt2
    Unmount /mnt1
    Exit restore mode
    iPhone disconnected
    iPhone connected
    Checking for jailbreak
    iPhone is jailbroken
    Checking for activation
    iPhone is activated
    Notified of connection
    Performing final steps
    Sending libarmfp.dylib
    Sending executables
    Directory /Applications/VRecord.app/ successfully created on phone.
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\PEDAR\Desktop\IPHONE\vrecord NEW\VRecord.app\vrecord to /Applications/VRecord.app/vrecord
    Install complete!
    the winstaller version is:1.0.0.0
    pls help me to find the root cause.
    Last edited by armin80; 2009-02-16 at 02:51 PM.

the app that you are installing...make sure it is a gui otherwise there will be no icon

Make sure the vrecord version is compatible with 1.1.4...