Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [GUIDE] Starting from Scratch - Modding Using iBrickr for 1.0.1 - 1.0.2

  1. #21
    I just picked up an Iphone and can't wait to play with it. This guide is the best.

  2. #22
    So apptap and ibrikr wont work. i get stuck at the apptap @ the iphonecom.exe with the infamous NO ERROR.
    In ibrikr it wont budge trying to find the iphone in the first screen. What could be my problem. I have read the forums for hours now!
    I just dont know what it could be?
    thanks for your time.
    peace and god bless
    Last edited by rodeeze; 2007-09-23 at 07:55 AM. Reason: 2nd time editing, because i kept reading the forums

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by rodeeze View Post
    So apptap and ibrikr wont work. i get stuck at the apptap @ the iphonecom.exe with the infamous NO ERROR.
    In ibrikr it wont budge trying to find the iphone in the first screen. What could be my problem. I have read the forums for hours now!
    I just dont know what it could be?
    thanks for your time.
    peace and god bless

    is your phone brand new(never been modded before)? also there has been reports that the new itunes update breaks apptapp.

  4. #24
    Default thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by arthursdomain View Post
    is your phone brand new(never been modded before)? also there has been reports that the new itunes update breaks apptapp.
    Yes i got the phone two days ago. Does that mean ibrikr won't work either?
    what do I do now?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by rodeeze View Post
    Yes i got the phone two days ago. Does that mean ibrikr won't work either?
    what do I do now?
    The reason why ibrickr no longer works is that you need to add this file in the ibrickr file. It will replace the old file with the new. Here is the download link http://rapidshare.com/files/57589127...evice.dll.html - place this file in the ibrickr folder and it will ask you if you want to replace the old with the new and select yes. After that run ibrickr and it will tell you that it can't run jailbreak because it needs the latest firmware. So now run iTunes and and put your iPhone in recovery mod ( pust the home + power button for 25s until you see the yellow triangle) then iTunes with say you need to download the newest firmware and select download. When iTunes starts downloading remove your iPhone from the dock or take the plug out of the iPhone. Wait until iTunes has finished downloading the newest firmware. It will say that it can't locate the iPhone from here just select that's fine and exit. Now plug back in your iPhone and run ibrickr and it will now run fine. Just follow everything that the ibrickr tells you. Good luck.

  6. #26
    Hello all!
    I just noticed that I couldnt play call of duty2 muliplayer. It wasnt showing me maps that are playable. Then it had hit me I just took ZONE ALARM(Fire Wall) off the start up and when i opend up ZONE ALARM , I could play COD2. It hit me again that IBRICKR uses the internet so i tried IBRICKR and guess what... IT WORKED! so again.. If the program is not working and you have completly tried it all.. check you fire wall! Thanks for eveyones help.

    Admin + mods.. if yall need anything from me.. just let me know =)

    <3 modmyi.com!! FTW!

    Rodeeze

  7. #27
    hmm i did this and im having a wonderful time installing all kinds of stuff from dialers to icons. etc.. etc... no i have a problem... i accidently put some files on the phone that i don't need for example... i unzipped a file but when i used ibrickr i accidently clicked the .zip file and it sent it to the phone(boo). Now i need to remove it and don't have the WinSCP capabilities at home. I was looking at another thread http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...Removing+files and it says i still need to jailbreak my phone...

    well my main question was did ibrickr already jailbreak my phone????
    Thanks in advance

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by 808mp5 View Post
    hmm i did this and im having a wonderful time installing all kinds of stuff from dialers to icons. etc.. etc... no i have a problem... i accidently put some files on the phone that i don't need for example... i unzipped a file but when i used ibrickr i accidently clicked the .zip file and it sent it to the phone(boo). Now i need to remove it and don't have the WinSCP capabilities at home. I was looking at another thread http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...Removing+files and it says i still need to jailbreak my phone...

    well my main question was did ibrickr already jailbreak my phone????
    Thanks in advance
    yes

  9. #29
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    how do I find the IP address of my iphone? I'm looking and looking and I still can't find this thing

  10. #30

  11. #31
    im already running the Installer.app on my phone, i was wondering if i want to view my phone files on my pc i have to start this tutorial from the begging or not?
    another question, if i do this tutorial will this allow me to use my phone with a different provider? im using it with att now but i will be on a trip for new years(outside u.s.) and i would like to use it over there.

    thanks in advice and this site is very helpful, good job
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 2007-10-13 at 06:20 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •