Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bootneuter didnt finish flashing!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default Bootneuter didnt finish flashing!
    So I recently came into an iphone from a buddy of mine who upgraded. I hacked it appropriately using winpwn; however, the reception was less than desireable. So then I read on certain forums that I could increase T-mobile reception by updating the bootloader to 4.6 (from 3.9). Using the Bootneuter program still installed on my iphone, I tried to flash the bootloader to 4.6. Half way through the process my auto-lock went on (stupid *** mistake!) causing the flashing to stop. I tried to let it finish and nothing happend. I tried to run Bootneuter again and it said there was conflict with the program and that it would be shutting down. When it tried to reboot. No such luck. I've tried to reinstall 4 different versions of the firmware (1.1.4, 2.0, 2.0.1, and custom 2.0) not a one works. Ive had nothing but error 1601 or 1604. I might have made a dumb mistake and fried my iphone, but if anyone has any information on how to remedy this, please send it my way.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Pop over to the general section, I have 2 threads going now with the same issue, people are offering a lot of help to me so far.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to biganold For This Useful Post:

Grassmasta (2008-08-10)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

If your experiencing this problem use this link:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...g-problem.html