Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iBrickr Problems haven't read anywhere else!

Default iBrickr Problems haven't read anywhere else!
    Ok so I am trying to downgrade. I try to use iBrickr. I get to the point where it says ...

"Modifying iPhone
    Please wait while your iPhone is modified.
    If iTunes is running, ignore all messages from it.

This process should take about 3-4 minutes, but it could take as long as 10 minutes. If it takes any longer, close iBrickr, restart your phone, and try again."

I have done it again and again and every time I do it my iPhone has the connect to iTunes picture with a green background. PLEASE HELP ME whoever helps me successfully will receive a mystery gift which I know you will appreciate.

That happened to me earlier tonight. Go to the downloads section on here and download the firmware you are trying to downgrade too. Open itunes and hit shift(assuming you are on windows) and the restore button at the same time, now browse to where you saved the firmware you downloaded and select it. You will probably get an error after it finishes restoring and your phone will be in restore mode. Open Ibrickr .91 and hit the button where it says boot phone. That should do the trick, worked for me anyway.