Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Attempted downgrade, now my pc wont recognize my iphone so ibrickr and ituens cant!

Unhappy Attempted downgrade, now my pc wont recognize my iphone so ibrickr and ituens cant!
    i updated my unlocked iphone to the latest firmware. I then tried to use ibrickr to downgrade to 1.02. I got to the part where ibrickr asks if it has a triangle on the screen, mine did not. It only had the color. So i clicked fix it for me. I unplugged it after about three minutes of it doing nothing. Ever since, i cant connect my ipohne to itunes or ibrickr. No program i have seems to be able to recognize it. Not only this but my iphone now has a black screen with constant repeating white text flowing constantly. Ive tried doing the hard reset thing where you hold the rest button the when the logo comes on you hold down the rest button and the home button but none of that works, it just turns my phone off and when i turn it on it starts with the superspeed white text again! please help me!

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

i have never seen that before..have you held the home and power switch for 20+ seconds?

Default help
    yes, ive tried that. all it accomplishes is turning off my phone

dude, I am having the same problem...any help? it is not even my iphone...I was unlocking it for my friend...I need urgent help. I've tried already the hard reset...

i had to open ziphone for the computer to see mine after i tried to downgrade.