Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP! i tried to unlock my iphone w/ ibrickr and now it doesnt work anymore

iPhone? More like MyPhone oldskoolkid13's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation HELP! i tried to unlock my iphone w/ ibrickr and now it doesnt work anymore
    i tried to use ibrickr v0.91 w/ an OTB 1.1.2 and when i reached the downgrading stage i got nervous and tried to back out. my screen turned red as it was supposed to, but when it was supposed to reboot it didnt work. now it just shows the apple logo and the goes into a kind of bios mode w/ all sorts of letters and #s and the it shuts itself off and turns itself back on and goes thru the whole thing all over again. my itunes wont recognize it and niether will ibrickr. can somebody please help me? i just want to turn it back into normal, before i tried to jailbreak it. please someone help me...my email is [email protected]...thanks in advance.....

Try and hold down the on and the home button to get it into recovery mode then try to restore it using itunes. Let me know if this works. I hope it does.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to liondesign For This Useful Post:

oldskoolkid13 (2007-12-31)

iPhone? More like MyPhone oldskoolkid13's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you soooo much!!!! it worked and now i have to erase everything bt thts alright bc i just got it and there wasnt much on there anyway. once again thanks