Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Deleting Files with ibrickr

Default Deleting Files with ibrickr
    Simply put, can you delete files using ibrickr and if so how (even if not with ibrickr). I hope this is the correct place for this question.

Nope. Use a program like iPhoneBrowser.

where can i find that program

thanks man, and maybe you can answer this too. I changed my battery icon with the durcell one. I used ibrickr, from the customize.app on my phone, and i have all 16 .png files instead of one like i was expecting. will that display the correct battery drain/charge or did i do something wrong.

You can download version 1.4 right here: http://code.google.com/p/iphonebrowser

Batteries have to be named a certain way, with the 100% image being called *name*.png, there should also be 17 images. Go here for correct naming: http://code.google.com/p/customize/wiki/ImageInfo

thanks man, is the iphonebrowser pretty straight forward to use?

worked great, thanks
    Last edited by ninthchamber99; 2007-12-10 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ninthchamber99 View Post
    Simply put, can you delete files using ibrickr and if so how (even if not with ibrickr). I hope this is the correct place for this question.
    Yes, you can delete files with iBrickr. Navigate to that file, click on it, and you'll be given the option to download, or delete it. Simple as that.

Only thing is, you cand remove directories. hmmm
    Last edited by brandoncarr; 2007-12-10 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by brandoncarr View Post
    Only thing is, you cand remove directories. hmmm
    Which is why I recommend iPhoneBrowser. You also get the features of a a navigation tree and an image preview.