Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iDemocracy question

Default iDemocracy question
    Hi guys,

I have a 1.0.2 fw iPhone running perfectly fine but I would like to upgrade to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2. I have read somewhere that iDemocracy is good (running XP). What exactly does iDemocracy do? Is it a one time auto download and install tool? Once I set it up, will it do everything itself? including virginize, jailbreak, upgrade (basically everything that's needed to be done)?? Thanks.

Non reply? Come on guys... I really need your help!! Someone please help me!
    Last edited by ecosse; 2007-12-07 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Why don't you check out their website?

I'm sure all the answers are there.

Well if I had been able to find the answers there, I would not have posted anything here. I obviously did not get what I was looking for there. How is no one able to help me out here? This is just weird!

i think u need WiFi to use iDemocracy with iPhone. Can't help much, i did download it but didn't get a chance to use yet.

iDemocracy requires a bit of user interaction... it's not 100% automated.
    Just install from the website, upgrade iPhone to 1.1.1, and run the short method and it can be jailbroken within minutes.
    It'll guide you through everything.
    Make sure you install the .NET Framework too.

Anshu Chimala
    Follow @anshuchimala on Twitter
    Visit http://www.airpoke.com, my latest project for iPhone/iPod touch.

Wow! Thanks Drakenza

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

How do I uninstall applications and ringtones that I've installed using iDemocracy?

Thanks.....