Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.2 & Independence 1.3

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 1.1.2 & Independence 1.3
    i was just restoring installer on my friends iphone and i hooked his phone to my computer and i forgot mines was connected aswell.... I ran apptapp and ofcourse it hit both phones putting them in DFU mode..... My phone is running 1.1.2 and his 1.0.2 both unlocked and modded... after i finished his i tried a little trick i opened independence 1.3 and let it sit and it brought the phone out of DFU and restarted the phone and nothing was lost.. So if any of you make that mistake and DFU mode ya phone just run independence (mac users anyway) and it should bring it back with out losing anything..... if it worked for 1.1.2 im assuming it'll do the same for the lower versions as well
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

how do i add the jailbreakme and all these programs if i have 1.1.2. i m having alot of trouble tryin to figure this out... someone help me...

i am stuck in the same boat buddy
    i just followed the guide for quick installation of appinstaller and ok2prep
    it told me that its ready for the upgrade however its locked, need to unlock it to use on t mobile
    besides its stuck at emergency calls only screen

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

have you d/l the jailbreak file to jailbreak it.. did u upgrade it to 1.1.2 then downgrade it to 1.1.1 and unlock it then oktoprep it before upgrading to 1.1.2 again
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd