Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Uploading SummerBoard themes 'How To' w/iBrickr

thanks friend

Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    If it's a zip or rar file then yes, all the images are in one file. You need to unpack the file in that case to get to all the images.
    so..the whole entire theme file is one .rar file, how do i unpack the file? when i right click, there is only an open option.

Use a program such as Winrar. You open the .rar file, and then just drag the files out of it onto your desktop.

Reako

ok i followed the instructions to a tee but when i click on the set in sumerboard all i get is the wallpaper i have as my front screen, basic icons, and basic dock. i'm trying to upload Christmas Theme Version1 i downloaded it from here. is there something i did wrong?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DanyKitten View Post
    ok i followed the instructions to a tee but when i click on the set in sumerboard all i get is the wallpaper i have as my front screen, basic icons, and basic dock. i'm trying to upload Christmas Theme Version1 i downloaded it from here. is there something i did wrong?
    Check in SummerBoard if your theme icons/theme dock/them wallpaper are all turned on.

Need ibrickr, thanks in advance

thnx for the help mate

question can I add the icons and such without summerboard installed?

I tried this on my 1.1.3 jailbroken phone and the themes dont show up in summerboard.

If I use this string of commands (private/var/Mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes) it will show that theme name in there but will only take my slider wallpaper and put it behind my stock icons.

any help?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forcefedcobra View Post
    I tried this on my 1.1.3 jailbroken phone and the themes dont show up in summerboard.

If I use this string of commands (private/var/Mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes) it will show that theme name in there but will only take my slider wallpaper and put it behind my stock icons.

any help?
    This won't work on 1.1.3 I think the filepaths changed. You'll need install Summerboard that's compatible with 1.1.3 if you haven't already. I'm not sure where the themes are for 1.1.3 but I'm pretty sure it's posted here somewhere.

I'll edit this post to say not compatible with 1.1.3

Damn! That is pretty much the entire reason I went through the hastle of jailbreaking my phone

haw i make conection on internet with Iphone,when i sync with PC....please help me...not wi-fi.......? i have 1.1.4 version.....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

this will be a lot of help..thanks a many

Question ibrickr question
    quick question with ibrickr.

ive downloaded and installed ibrickr. plugged my iphone in the usb and ran the program, but nothing happens. it just stays on the screen that says its looking for my iphone.

any ideas?

Hi,
    Total noob here! You said that ibrickr won't work with 1.1.3 so what do i do if i want a theme from this page? Plz help!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is there anything for firmware 1.1.4

thank you very much for the tutorial, i had just Jailbroken my iphone yesterday and was completely lost until i read th tutorials. Thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12