Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Missing Icons with Jailbroken 1.1.2

iPhone? More like MyPhone spongebobiwan's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Missing Icons with Jailbroken 1.1.2
    I used iDemocracy 2.22 to successfully jailbreak 1.1.2, and almost all is fine. Except that, even though I have installed 3 apps, iSwitcher 2.22, xLaunch, and TicTacToe, their icons do not appear anyplace on my springboard. I have used Customize and can see that the programs are installed and the "eye" is present, but the Icon is not.

Anybody else run into this problem?

:EDIT: After more a thorough examination using WinSCP, I can see that those 3 programs mentioned either did not install (there are 0's in all the byte columns) or they did not fully install (there are 0's in some of the byte columns, including the column for "icon.png". So, I am now wondering if anybody else has had any difficulty installing those 3 programs.
    Last edited by spongebobiwan; 2007-11-19 at 06:37 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

i have 1.1.2 and have installed those apps with no problems...i even got stacks running smoothly

iPhone? More like MyPhone spongebobiwan's Avatar
    Thanks

I found the problem. I had or was running out of space (alloted hard disk space for apps) on my iPhone. I used the method described on this board to place my application files in another location so as to not use up all my system disk space. I now have well over 500mb of application and related database stuff installed and everything is running smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by spongebobiwan View Post
    I found the problem. I had or was running out of space (alloted hard disk space for apps) on my iPhone. I used the method described on this board to place my application files in another location so as to not use up all my system disk space. I now have well over 500mb of application and related database stuff installed and everything is running smoothly.
    i have that problem too......

how did you fix it

thx
    Billy