Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ibrickr giving me an error message!! help!!

Default ibrickr giving me an error message!! help!!
    hi,
    i've been using ibrickr, and everything still works fine. however i wanted to download some apps from their list of apps that allows you to sync it straight to your iphone. When i click on an app i want, it says downloading, then 15 seconds later i get an error message saying their is an issue with the app. i deleted it and reinstalled the ibrickr program with no such luck.

help!

also, if anyone knows any other sites to actually download apps, let me know. all i've found are apps that are only usable when you log onto the internet from the iphone, like that appleapps site. i'm lookiing for apps you can download though so i can use on the go straight from my springboard. Thanks!

Ih Ie Il Ip !! !!
    Last edited by iphonerox; 2007-11-15 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

wow, this is exactly what i was looking for, so many more options now!! thank you SO much.

okay, i've run into a problem, it keeps freezing my iphone up, i can't even get to the installer to delete the app, any way to get rid of this app?
    Last edited by iphonerox; 2007-11-15 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost