Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blue question mark after jailbreakme.....HELP!!!

Default Blue question mark after jailbreakme.....HELP!!!
    appsnapp didn't work for me....at least not the way it should. Now when I try again I get the blue question mark which means that appsnapp already did the tiff thing and to run it again I must restore my phone. Problem is after the upgrade to 1.1.1 after virginizing it successfully....itunes doesn't offer the option to restore.....only to sign up with AT&T. Now what? Been without my iphone 24 hrs now and going nuts! Carnaval didn't work either. Probably cuz of running jailbreakme 1st. I've read of other on various forums that are in the same boat but have yet to learn how to fix it so I'm counting on you guys here. Even advice on how to restore will give me the opportunity to try to jailbreak it again,

Quote Originally Posted by mrkay View Post
    appsnapp didn't work for me....at least not the way it should. Now when I try again I get the blue question mark which means that appsnapp already did the tiff thing and to run it again I must restore my phone. Problem is after the upgrade to 1.1.1 after virginizing it successfully....itunes doesn't offer the option to restore.....only to sign up with AT&T. Now what? Been without my iphone 24 hrs now and going nuts! Carnaval didn't work either. Probably cuz of running jailbreakme 1st. I've read of other on various forums that are in the same boat but have yet to learn how to fix it so I'm counting on you guys here. Even advice on how to restore will give me the opportunity to try to jailbreak it again,
    Figured it out! Anyone with the same problem....restore the phone using the method posted in the sticky "100% fool proof way...." Then you can jailbreak with appsnapp and unlock with anysim from the installer.
    Last edited by mrkay; 2007-11-01 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Restore iPhone
    Hi friend. I have same problem, your information is useful. So I can do what u say without having any risk of brick the iPhone? Thanks

The tiff has been repaired in your phone

I have same problem. How you fix it?

appsnapp didn't work for me. Showing blue ? how i fix it.
    Last edited by miraz; 2007-11-23 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

put it in recovery mode.