Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Error when using Ibrickr APPS, please help!

Default Error when using Ibrickr APPS, please help!
    Hey all

modded iphone, stupidly i did it a few times, back on the old firmware 1.0.2 or whatever, FIRST time i modded i could load apps through Ibrickr, ive done another clean firmware back on the x.x.2 and am unable to 'auto-add' apps through Ibrickr > applications > Browse

I'm constantly met with error, im on vista but have tried diff installations of Ibrickr, the source of the error claims to be iphoneservice.exe, tried replacing with an older/newer iphoneservice.exe but to no avail, i cut and pasted error report if this helps, Iphoneservice.exe error comes up every time i go on apps > browse apps > click randomapp in Ibrickr

ofc the "hmm" isnt in there but it points out the errors ive found , PLEASE any help is appreciated!

remembering i had the apps working earlier, i could add them through this interface np, its only after a few firmware grades it started doing it, but i dont think its the iphone thats the problem, moreso config with my system

see below;

ex_listapps
    s_fileexists
    i_st_size=102
    i_st_blocks=0
    i_st_ifmt=S_IFDIR
    r_command
    s_iPhoneInterface
    s_Waiting for phone
    s_Connection established.
    r_command
    l_./
    l_../
    r_command
    Could not enable SSL <<hmm??
    ex_browseapps
    s_startingdownload
    s_iPhoneInterface
    s_Waiting for phone
    s_Connection established.
    r_command
    s_httpget
    e_Error: 12007 <<hmm?
    r_command
    1 file(s) copied.
    r_command

ANY HELP APPRECIATED! many thanks!

could you try something out for me, could you go into the command shell and into the ibrickr folder, and run iphoneinterface and see if that communicates with your iphone.

iam also assuming you upraded to 1.1.1

nevermind, working now, i think the servers may have been down