Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iDemocracy: Mostly Automated iPhone 1.1.1 Jailbreak (for Windows)

i have found the best way to activate, jailbreak, unlock and youtube fix. see the link below and give some feedback thanks http://freeit4less.itsyouriphone.com/?p=unlock1.1.1

Default Help
    Hi Guys,
    I have a dout, if i put in my Iphone the FW 1.0.2, and after i update whith the FW 1.1.1, wasn´t it blick my Iphone???

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Firec0ld View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I have a dout, if i put in my Iphone the FW 1.0.2, and after i update whith the FW 1.1.1, wasn´t it blick my Iphone???

Thanks.
    only if you have modified your baseband aka unlocked your phone. If that's the case, you would need to revirginize your phone so it is again locked with att before you update.

Hey all.

I have some great news for all the Non-AT&T users out there:

I just rewrote the iDemocracy Activator (yet again) and hacked CARNAVAL into even more pieces and even threw in wiNstaller... and it WORKED!!
    I actually sacrified my own iPhone safety this time and went ahead and tested it on fw 1.1.1 with not a single error. YouTube working fine. I'm also putting in an option for activating fw 1.0.2 which I am about to downgrade and test for.
    Expect a re-re-release of the iDemocracy Activator within the hour that will (finally) be confirmed working.
    EDIT: iDemocracy Activator 1.3 has been released and is confirmed working on FW 1.1.1 and 1.0.2!
    EDIT: Google Code finally accepted the file when I re-archived it as a RAR.

Also, an unrelated note: I've finally rewritten the frontpage of the Google Code site for all those who were complaining, and there's even a section that tells you exactly which file you want to download (just to show that I listen to user comments). The full tutorial is currently still in the works.

Thank you all. iDemocracy 1.2 comes out mid-November and will have this and the Installer.app Fix both built in. Also, thanks for the support, donations, and for digging!

Drakenza
    Last edited by Drakenza; 2007-10-28 at 12:12 AM. Reason: It's out!

Hi guys,
    I used iDemocracy and everything went well but at the end I replaced my sim
    with a Tmobile and I keep getting the invalid sim message. I went through all the steps and anySim says unlock successful but I cannot use a different sim
    than ATT&T. Can you please help me. Thanks!
    P.S. This phone was never unlocked before.

So how exactly to you download firmware 1.1.1 without having it install immediately. It auto installs when I click "check for update" every time.

Code:
    Using Firmware Version 1.0.2
    Skipping download
    Extracting the file 009-7698-4.dmg from C:\Documents and Settings\Mike\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates\iPhone1,1_1.0.2_1C28_Restore.ipsw to C:\DOCUME~1\Mike\LOCALS~1\Temp\AppTapp
    Extracting the file kernelcache.release.s5l8900xrb from C:\Documents and Settings\Mike\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates\iPhone1,1_1.0.2_1C28_Restore.ipsw to C:\DOCUME~1\Mike\LOCALS~1\Temp\AppTapp
    Extrating temporary files
    Output folder: C:\DOCUME~1\Mike\LOCALS~1\Temp\AppTapp
    Extract: QTMLClient.dll
    Extract: iTunesMobileDevice.dll
    Extract: DisplayOrder.plist
    Extract: Services.plist
    Extract: fstab
    Extract: iphonecomm.exe
    Extract: libarmfp.dylib
    Output folder: C:\DOCUME~1\Mike\LOCALS~1\Temp\AppTapp\Installer.app
    Extract: Default.png
    Extract: Info.plist
    Extract: Installer
    Extract: ditto
    Extract: icon.png
    Extract: newpackage.png
    Extract: package.png
    Extract: source.png
    Extract: trusted.png
    Extract: updates.aiff
    Output folder: C:\DOCUME~1\Mike\LOCALS~1\Temp\AppTapp\Installer.app\InstallerPlugin.webplugin
    Extract: Info.plist
    Extract: InstallerPlugin
    Stopping iTunesHelper
    iPhoneComm
    Output folder: C:\DOCUME~1\Mike\LOCALS~1\Temp\AppTapp
    Transferring files to your iPhone, this could take several minutes.
    Execute: iphonecomm.exe -d 009-7698-4.dmg -c
    kernelcache.release.s5l8900xrb

Hi- It keeps hanging on the last line.

Could anyone help/diagnose the problem?

Very Appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by afk/bandito View Post
    So how exactly to you download firmware 1.1.1 without having it install immediately. It auto installs when I click "check for update" every time.
    Nevermind, apparently it downloaded and didn't install but didn't tell me.

when i goto open up itunes with the iphone plugged into the computer, it gives me an error "we could not complete your itunes store request. the network connection timed out" and it won't recognize my iphone.

how do i fix this?

the installer app is rewally laggy for my iphone.. it keeps on stopping when its downloading.. wifi works.. is there something wrong?

@itsjdmyo: Sounds like you're not connected to the Internet, or iTunes Store is down. Try again a little later and see what happens.

Also, important notices for those of you who don't read the Announcements page:
    There will be no iDemocracy 1.2!
    ... Well, that's it. Enjoy.

Haha, just kidding. We're not releasing iDemocracy 1.2, we're releasing iDemocracy 2.0!! Why would we do that, you ask? Because there's so many new features in the new version that we have to call it a major release.
    Here's a small taste of what you'll experience in the new version: We're announcing officially that we're integrating the mobilestack project into iDemocracy so that you can have it up and running with a single click and a reboot. If you have no idea what mobilestack is, this ought to help you out.
    Expect the new release early- to mid-November. There may be a release candidate or beta version, but that's unlikely. I may have some screenshots up also, or maybe I'll just keep things a surprise

Thank you all for your support. Keep on digg-ing and donating.

Drakenza

now , itunes wont restore my firmware? it says there was an error. im not restoring to 1.0.2 im restroing to 1.1.1 so i can restart the process and it gives me error code 1603! help! and another code... 2003!

what do these mean! HELP PLAESE!

ok .. i got it fixed. you just need a restart.

now, itunes keep readingmy iphone and wants me to activate. after i restore it to 1.0.2 , it still has that message say ing there is a iphone that needs to be restored. i ran app tapp and itunes keeps bringing me to the activation screen
    Last edited by yoitsme_1; 2007-10-29 at 04:36 AM.

hi guys. im a new iphone user. i use att. i have some basic knowledge of how this stuff works i did it all on my ipod touch. but i am having trouble downgrading to 1.0.2 first off after doing restore iTunes gives me an error. (i think it is supposed to) but then the yellow triangle doesnt appear, not sure if this really matters. anyway i continue to do the apptap installation and it will not do it. it goes to stage 2 : 4 and says booting iPhone in recovery mode. then it will just stop and say it has failed. any help would be greatly appreciated. btw i have 1.1.1 on it now if u didnt figure that out. thanks

Hello all
    Sorry I haven't been by, but I've been locked away in a deep, trance-like state of serious programming induced by plenty of caffeine working on iDemocracy 2
    Please don't post all your problems here, only comments and suggestions. Bugs should be filed under Issues on the iDemocracy GoogleCode site, and problems you are having should be sent to [email protected]
    I don't have enough time to check all the forums iDemocracy is mentioned on to solve everyone's problems.
    Also, please check the Announcements and FAQ pages on the iDemocracy site before emailing me.

Thanks for the support,

Drakenza

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Drakenza For This Useful Post:

mikefrombg (2007-11-04)

Hello again,

Announcing that iDemocracy 2.0 will release on November 16 at 6 PM (in traditional Apple style ).
    More importantly: it will support built in activation and REVIRGINIZING of 1.0.2. Yes, it can virginize 1.0.2 with a single click! It's confirmed working by bilsta57.

Drakenza

i downloaded at least 10 time idemocracy, and can't extract files, archive is broken, same for activator.
    Last edited by mykep; 2007-11-07 at 08:06 PM.

mykep:
    You're doing something wrong. I just downloaded the activator and iDemocracy and tried unraring them and had no problems at all.
    Make sure you're using WinRAR (not 7zip or WinZip or any other stuff) and make sure you download without any download accelerators, splitters, etc...

Anshu Chimala
    Follow @anshuchimala on Twitter
    Visit http://www.airpoke.com, my latest project for iPhone/iPod touch.

now it's working don't know what was wrong last night, i'm doing the same thing and it's working.

thankyou for your reply. waiting for v.2.0

Default symlink
    i get an error with the symlink step.

"An unknown error occured in applying the Symlink, possibly related to permissions or missing files. Reinstall this app, make sure your iPhone is plugged in, and try again."

please, any suggestions appreciated

jclee423: Sounds like you're not WiFi connected on the computer or iPhone... or you didn't install OpenSSH, or something like that. Did you follow all the steps?

Anshu Chimala
    Follow @anshuchimala on Twitter
    Visit http://www.airpoke.com, my latest project for iPhone/iPod touch.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast