Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't install anything from ibrickr.

Default Can't install anything from ibrickr.
    Hi,

I have install apps successfully all the while.

Suddenly, I can't install anymore.

after i click the application to install and the normal message appear below

"
    Install complete
    Your application has been sent to the PXL daemon on your iPhone. Please allow up to 30 seconds for the install to finish - your phone will soft-restart when it's complete.
    "

But the phone nvr soft-restart and no new application is installed. Btw there is no error shown in the ibrickr error report.

Help me !!!!!

Any one facing the same problem as me and have solution to it?

thanks a lot

Dude, I am also having problems with the iBrickr..
    when i add a app to it instal, it crashes (iphoneinterface error), and nothing happens.
    on the ibrickr website (http://cre.ations.net/creation/ibrickr) it says that on the new version of the program (v0.91) this crash is fixed, but it continues happening here..

if someone know how can I reach Nate True to talk to him (an e-mail or smthng), i would be very happy to help

no solution ?

Green Apple
    Thanks

This has happened to me too. The PXL Daemon doesn't seem to do anything. And I need it, since I don't have installer installed on my phone

ya the same problem with me.. nothing happens after 30 seconds and application is not installed

ya same thing is happeneing here..... no soft restart and no application is installed.. bt it does show that the app. has been sent to pxl deamon....plz help
    Last edited by arunv; 2008-01-27 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

same situation here as well, and if i have to add an app from safari then it is asking for a pxl mobilesafari plugin which is again an installation, and i am helpless