Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Missed calls displaying "Call Failed"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't have the issue with Missing calls, my biggest issue with Call Failure, is when I am attempting to make phone calls when I have reception and the phone call just doesn't go through.

It takes about 2-3 attempts every time for a phone call to actually go through, before giving me the Call Failed, 'Call Back' screen!

It is so annoying!

Could this be network related?

I'm having the same problem where my phone displays "call failed" when I get a voicemail, The other thing that happens is right after I see that message and I unlock the phone it automatically starts calling back the person that just called me. Any idea how to fix either of these?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

we need a solution to this asap!!

Having the same problem on my iphone w/T-Mobile also. Anyone come up with a solution yet?

Default Missed call bug... = Call Failure and Call Failed... then auto calls the #
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRage View Post
    I'm having the same problem where my phone displays "call failed" when I get a voicemail, The other thing that happens is right after I see that message and I unlock the phone it automatically starts calling back the person that just called me. Any idea how to fix either of these?
    I am experiencing the exact same problem. I can't seem to find a fix, so I will continue searching!

I am using a brand new 1.1.4 16gb iphone.

I used Ziphone 3.0's "1 click to do it all"

I am not impressed.... 2 minutes to unlock/jailbreak/activate!!! :-)
    Then, 10 hours of installer fixes to try to make this thing work! What? It almost justifies... nevermind :-(

Someone please fix these rediculous issues.

Thank you

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

bump

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Oh I thought its just something that happens when someone hangs up on you. I didn't know it was a problem.. guess it is lol

Any solutions yet?

SOMEONE FIND A FIX! This recently started happening to mine and my girlfriends unlocked 2g on 1.1.4. This is weird and annoying..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ekidd View Post
    SOMEONE FIND A FIX! This recently started happening to mine and my girlfriends unlocked 2g on 1.1.4. This is weird and annoying..

Here's the FIX!!!!!!!

upgrade to 2.0.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12