Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Orange iPhone 4 settings

Default Orange iPhone 4 settings
    Hi
    Can someone please give me the Settings for iPhone 4 orange, my pal is experiencing all sorts of issues txt messages / mms not being delivered etc any help would be appreciated (uk)
    Many thanks

Using this site you can have the settings sent to your phone. Hope this works.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Owen Priestley For This Useful Post:

ibiggy (2010-07-11)

Hi Owen, thanks for the prompt reply how do I go about that please?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the settings should already come as part of the software, you used to be able to accept carrier settings, but now are supposed to come as part of the software, there are lots of ppl having issues with sending mms from orange iphone, not sure of the reason, but we advise to do a full reset and setup as a new handset, then try it ( should work) then sync al back gain, also that if you leave the iphone on the mms sending state it will take a while but will get sent ( again cant explain why ) but had the same issue on mine, regards

also txt is a sepperate issue, there are no settings needed apart from the sms centre number which is +447973100973, regards

if you check in the settings>>network>> there are no where to enter the settings on an orange iphone as they are already inputted for you, other branded handsets will give you the facility to see them,
    Last edited by bigdarlodave; 2010-07-15 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost