Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GR Cosmote - Internet & Tethering

Default GR Cosmote - Internet & Tethering
    Hi there nice to joining this forum!

I have a 3G upgraded to ios4 jailbroken & unlock (redsn0w & ultrasn0w).

After upgrading everything seems fine except 3G internet & internet tethering which not work.

If i go to settings-general-about in the field carrier i have nothing there!!

How i can get my internet settings work? In previous version 3.1.2 everything worked fine with the new unlock.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Same problem here
    I tried it in many way . Nothing to do. But I downgrade it to 3.1.3 . Normaly by clicking the shift & restore button in iTunes and selecting the 3.1.3 firmware and activate it And unlock it again

If your iPhone is officially unlocked then it ok
    But if it's not then use custom firmware to avoid the itune activation request.
    Last edited by Peetpeet; 2010-07-21 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Peetpeet View Post
    Same problem here
    I tried it in many way . Nothing to do. But I downgrade it to 3.1.3 . Normaly by clicking the shift & restore button in iTunes and selecting the 3.1.3 firmware and activate it And unlock it again

If your iPhone is officially unlocked then it ok
    But if it's not then use custom firmware to avoid the itune activation request.
    The problem is solved. With latest redsn0w APN settings are OK and all functions works + tethering on ios4 and Cosmote GR!

Nice work dev team!