Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buzzirk Mobile, Zer01

Default Buzzirk Mobile, Zer01
    Buzzirk Mobile is supposedly coming to america aug 1. Before i get involved, i was wondering if anyone knows about this company and if an iphone can be used with them. The service they offer would be the perfect service for an iphone user since they offer unlimited talk, messages, data for a flat fee of 79.95.

I know it sounds like im advertising, but im not. Before i get involved with this company i want to know if it can be marketed to the iphone community, but i know nothing about them except that their plan beats the hell out of att.

Default Yes and No :)
    The new Buzzirk mobile cell plan will be available for iphones and blackberries, however, they must be "unlocked". Buzzirk mobile will send you a new sim card that replaces your existing one and then you will be able to get onto the Buzzirk network. What they mean by "unlocked" I'm not too sure. I don't know if there's a way to "unlock" an iphone yourself.
    If you are interested in joining the business though, feel free to check out the website Home and let me know if you're ready to make some money.
    You are right, though, it does beat all other cell phone plans out there!

there is a way, actully theres more than one just look up ultrasn0w on youtube and yes that is a zero.