Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vodafone netherlands prepaid sim data plan- no web access

Default vodafone netherlands prepaid sim data plan- no web access
    I have have an unlocked 1.113 iphone and purchased a prepaid vodafone sim card in the netherlands with access to their 9.50 euro a month mobile internet plan.
    In the settings/general/network/edge settings I have put the APN at live.vodafone.com with vodafone as the password as username as suggested my multiple other post.
    Unfortunately I am only able to get very limited internet service- if any. It seems the graphics of any web page are not being delivered. My mail function works fine as I can send and receive mail from the accounts I set up on the iphone but the locate me now function on the maps doesn't function either. Vodafone is not actively supporting the iphone with the customer support so I am stuck.
    Is it my settings or theirs which is set up incorrectly.
    Thanks for your help in advance.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by usa4 View Post
    I have have an unlocked 1.113 iphone and purchased a prepaid vodafone sim card in the netherlands with access to their 9.50 euro a month mobile internet plan.
    In the settings/general/network/edge settings I have put the APN at live.vodafone.com with vodafone as the password as username as suggested my multiple other post.
    Unfortunately I am only able to get very limited internet service- if any. It seems the graphics of any web page are not being delivered. My mail function works fine as I can send and receive mail from the accounts I set up on the iphone but the locate me now function on the maps doesn't function either. Vodafone is not actively supporting the iphone with the customer support so I am stuck.
    Is it my settings or theirs which is set up incorrectly.
    Thanks for your help in advance.
    Steve
    Hi, did you ever figure this out?