Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fido/Rogers "Who Called" Feature

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Fido/Rogers "Who Called" Feature
    I am sure I am not a lone on this really annoying feature for some of you who don't know Fido likes to send you a text message stating you got a missed phone call and this can get really annoying when you have 3 or more missed phone calls as your iphone already shows you have a missed call the big red badge gives it away. Anyway I called the CSR and asked them nicely if they could remove/disable this feature as I find it really annoying they right away said "We can't remove it it's apart of your value pack you will have to get your text message, voicemail, ect ect individually if you want that feature removed. I then told them that I have had it removed before but they still wouldn't do anything so I simply just hung up and tried again I got the same thing again so I was getting really annoyed and there was no way I am going to live with this feature as I can't handle it it annoys me that much. So I called 6 times every rep giving me the same answer then finally the 7th phone called I asked "Can I remove it" he said "absolutely no problem" I waited a minute and he just says "there you go its now removed anything else i can help you with?" I was just stunned at how I have to keep calling to finally get the right guy on the phone to help me out....I know there is someone here who works for Rogers is this true your not supposed to disable that feature or something? Why do they give such a hard time removing such an annoying feature?

you sure they removed it or did they just say they did so youd stop calling? if you jailbroke your phone, its no problem fixing the annoying messages....just download iblacklist and put the +8888 or whatever number you get the messages from in the blacklist and you will never get the msgs again...

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

oh awesome thanks =) i didn't even think of that