Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vodafone blackberry sim

Default Vodafone blackberry sim
    Hey guys,
    I am about to get a Blackberry Curve from Vodafone (UK) for work (they are providing not my choice) and I didn't know if that sim card would work in an unlocked iPhone (3G or Edge)... and if it did, does the data plan work on the iphone (example: Unlimited data from the Blackberry do I still get unlimited data with the iPhone)? Also would the rest of the features work? IE Push email and what not... I do understand that the VVM wouldn't as it is not O2 or any iPhone true provider.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
    ~m

Thanks

I think everything you said is correct

It should work just fine.

The visual voice mail is cool, but not a necessity.
    If I helped you out in any way, hit the Thanks Button.

iPhone? More like TyPhone

I have a Vodafone sim in and it's from my old B/berry. My company account has not changed and I use the data all the time on my 3G phone. I used to used it on my 2G so I know it works, regards John

SHould work just fine. I use the BB plan for unlimited data on a BB sim. Nothing different, just a different APN which works either way.

Hi

I've been tying to use my work Blackberry vodafone sim card in my unlocked iPhone 3G and although the phone works i cannot access data, I've tried every APN I can find but no joy!!

Any advice

Clive