Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NExtsim and Vodafone New Zealand Sim...

Default NExtsim and Vodafone New Zealand Sim...
    hi all,,my iphone arrived from the US today!! and i got it out and put my vodafone nz sim with nextsim into the phone and it dosen't see it,,,just has NO SIM

i try the T-mobile Uk sim i have form my old phone and it see it and says no service,,but the sim is seen by the iphone...it seems everysim i try is "seen" - except the one i want to use...it even knows its there without the nextsim...

can anyone suggest ANYTHING??

Quote Originally Posted by jodznsez View Post
    hi all,,my iphone arrived from the US today!! and i got it out and put my vodafone nz sim with nextsim into the phone and it dosen't see it,,,just has NO SIM

i try the T-mobile Uk sim i have form my old phone and it see it and says no service,,but the sim is seen by the iphone...it seems everysim i try is "seen" - except the one i want to use...it even knows its there without the nextsim...

can anyone suggest ANYTHING??
    What version is your phone? I had 3 1.1.2 OTB iPhones and I had the jailbreak them before my NEXTSims would work... I used THIS method

after jailbraking you'll need to configure the vodafone voicemail like this:

1. Click on your iPhone's phone button.

2. Then click on the Keypad tab.

3. You need to then add the following code: *5005*86*707#.

4. After entering the code you tap call.

5. All done.