Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GMAIL on Suncom iPhone

Thumbs down GMAIL on Suncom iPhone
    I have all the configurations set properly, but for some strange reason I keep receiveing the "ssl error: cannot connect to imap.gmail.com through SSL on port 993". Can someone please help me because I have ran out of possibilities as to why this may be occuring!!! Thanking yo uin advance for your time and attention!!! Have a great day!!!!

You know, it's absolutely amazing to me that this thread received 46 views thus far, but no one seems to know the answer to my question. Its not hard people, I am simply asking that if there is someone who has SunCom as your provider and you are using an unlocked 16GB 1.1.4 firmware iPhone, did or are you having trouble setting up your Gmail access via imap. Thank you for being considerate enough to look, but can we be respectful enough to answer???? THANK YOU!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

No offence, but you shouldn't bash the 46 people that viewed this page. I for one don't have sunphone but do have gmail on my iphone. I checked this post to see if there was something if the gmail portion was your problem. it wasn't. It seems like a sunphone problem and hence I can't help, hence no posting.

"Its not hard people" ???? Seriously? If it's not so hard you should have figured it out and not needed help. DOn't fault people who looked to help and wasn't able to.

IMHO Just because they don't respond doesn't mean they are not respectful. Tons of people are happy to post help and jdvice IF THEY HAVE IT.

With that posting I doubt people are going to be more willing to help. BTW welcome to MMi!