Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: name display not working on ipone using rogers

Thanks
    Question name display not working on ipone using rogers
    hi everyone! i just recently acquired an iphone and im having problems with the name display feature on my account on rogers. it does not seem to work on my iphone. it used to work perfectly fine on my SE w810i but right now, im recieving calls with just the numbers but without the name that usually appears with name display if the number is not listed on my phonebook. is there anyone there who have the same problem. or maybe iphone does not support this account feature, because if it doesn't i might as well remove it from my account in rogers since its not working on my phone.

thanks in advance!!!

I believe that this question was answered in a different thread. Basically, some people have said that it works for them while others it does not work with. You're best bet is to call Rogers Tech support and ask them to maybe "reset" your name display option. DO NOT TELL THEM YOU HAVE AN iPhONE or they willl not help you.

Personally, I don't see what the fuss is about. If a call comes to me and I don't recognize the number I let it go to voicemail. That's why I have VM in the first place Besides, if the person calling really needs to get a hold of you, they should be smart enough to leave a message.. :P

Thanks

Duplicate post.

Thread closed.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.