Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Visual VM on other carriers

Default Visual VM on other carriers
    Now I've searched and searched for how to get visual VM to work on the carrier I am with, but I haven't found anything. Is there anybody that can shed some light on this subject for me?
    I need a whip in Halo 3!!! One With a scope on it so's I can crack some jerk in the eye after carefully aiming it!

Quote Originally Posted by garrettcumber View Post
    Now I've searched and searched for how to get visual VM to work on the carrier I am with, but I haven't found anything. Is there anybody that can shed some light on this subject for me?
    Sorry to dash your dreams mate but the answer is no... not possible, it's a network thing

If I helped you in anyway, show some love! hit the thanks button!

This may seem like a stupid question, but what's unique about ATT's service that the VM wouldn't work on say, tmobile?

Quote Originally Posted by laloo40 View Post
    This may seem like a stupid question, but what's unique about ATT's service that the VM wouldn't work on say, tmobile?
    It's not a stupid question.

I'm not sure about the whole details but AT&T spent alot of money working with Apple to change its whole network infrastructure for specifically the visual voicemail...

If I helped you in anyway, show some love! hit the thanks button!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    o2 uk have the visual voicemail also , however it is only available if you take out a iphone contract with them, i am with o2 ( not iphone contract ) and i dont recieve the visual voicemail. regards