Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Keypad disappears and goes to home screen when digits are dialed.

Default Keypad disappears and goes to home screen when digits are dialed.
    Hello, I need some real help. Here some background:
    I have an AT&T activated Iphone that i used on their network for about a month. I have recently unlocked using Sim Free and have successfully unlocked the phone. My iphone recognizes my new network, but when i touch the phone icon and try to dial digits, it immediately goes to the home screen. I can dial "#" and "*" fine but once i try to dial a digit, i get bumped to the home screen. Also when I try to touch the "Recents" button it does the same thing. I can make calls through my contacts, but i can't receive calls. Tried to restore and unlock again a few times, but same deal. When i replace the sim, everything goes back to normal... HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck71 View Post
    Hello, I need some real help. Here some background:
    I have an AT&T activated Iphone that i used on their network for about a month. I have recently unlocked using Sim Free and have successfully unlocked the phone. My iphone recognizes my new network, but when i touch the phone icon and try to dial digits, it immediately goes to the home screen. I can dial "#" and "*" fine but once i try to dial a digit, i get bumped to the home screen. Also when I try to touch the "Recents" button it does the same thing. I can make calls through my contacts, but i can't receive calls. Tried to restore and unlock again a few times, but same deal. When i replace the sim, everything goes back to normal... HELP!
    try installing iWorld from installer, then select your country and voila, should work now ...

thanks, but unfortunately it didn't work.... I wonder if it's because i tried to use anysim first then IPSF?

Wink Key pad disappears
    I had exactly the same problem. I followed the instructions, for iWorld, I chose Greece, my country, and everything worked perfectly. Thank you for your help.

I had exactly the same problem. CUZ A LIVE IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC N IS NOT AVAILABLEN ON IWORLD..... HOW I CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLM..??

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_F10ch3 View Post
    I had exactly the same problem. CUZ A LIVE IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC N IS NOT AVAILABLEN ON IWORLD..... HOW I CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLM..??
    Hi, please we need some help for the Dominican Republic users. I have an OTB 1.1.2 jailbroken. I installed iWorld and a TurboSim, but it's happening the same. Dominican Republic is not in iWorld. Could somebody help us? We were excited waiting for the TurboSim, but at the end it doesn't work...???
    Be good... Thanks.

Hey guys don't worry. I had the same problem as well.
    I upgraded my 1.1.2 to 1.1.4 in iTunes and unlocked it using iPlus1.1
    I recommend that you use this tutorial if you want to go to 1.1.4: http://www.iclarified.com/entry/comm...commentsanchor
    If you want to stay on 1.1.2 and fix the problem follow this tutorial: http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=685 or this one http://www.iclarified.com/entry/comm...commentsanchor
    Hope it helps

i did have the same problem, i can call from my contact list like touch the name and it connected call, and i could received answer from caller, but i could'n make call from key digi ,it disappear to home screen.