Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wifi - no signal

Default Wifi - no signal
    Ok, I have got wifi on, finally. But i can't access anything. There is no signal on the top of screen. I have turned Edge off as i will get a huge bill from Vodafone NZ. Can anyone help with what i need to do.

Do i need to enter in IP address etc?

Thanks

Chris

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you near a spot with wifi?
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

Default no wifi
    I have used several different programs to unlock iphone - iliberty +, Winpun and ziphone. I am using firmware 1.1.4

Yes i have a wifi setup at home and it tells me that it is connected to wifi but won't display it on the top of screen.

I hope someone can solve this problem

Thanks

Chris

hey,

I am too having a dead WiFi. It tries to connect to the Wifi network but finally says cannot connect to it. i ahve tried all possible measure but still cant get my phone working on it.

Help !!! Help !!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

Safari kept telling me it wouldn't find the server, even though wifi was on and I could see the router. It fixed it self when I rebooted about 3 times
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone

download and run zipfone connect youre iphone to the pc (make sure itunes is running) now in zipfone click on the advanced setting option and click on the Fix "no wifi" option and click continue. after its done youre iphone will reboot and now it should work because it worked for me . if this doesnot work try redtoring youre phone then activate and unlock it FIRST and then jailbreak it .