Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: internet problem with suncom iphone

Default internet problem with suncom iphone
    phone and everything works fine, got unlimited internet added to my plan for $5 a month, and it won't connect to anything.

i need to input VPN info? what is it?

lol whats up gabe. im on aim i will tell you how to set it up!!!

Good morning. I am to a SunCom iPhone user who is experiencing the same issue with using the internet via the EDGE. Can you PLEASE assist me in setting up my configurations or help me resolve this problem? I would be greatly appreciative!! Thanking you in advance for your time and attention. Have a great day!!!

Settings/General/Network/Edge/ in APN type mobileinternet (leave username and password blank) and your EDGE will work. Make sure you either buy Suncom's data plan or turn off the EDGE (remove mobileinternet from above) because it is very expensive otherwise. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the configuration steps!!!! Everything is working GREAT!! I can only have but this one worry and that is will my bill be astronomically high? I do have SunCom's WebLink $5 regional plan added to my account, which alows unlimited internet use regionally. This should take care of my worries right??? Please help!!!!!