Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Windows Based File Transfer Program (iPhoneBrowser)!

The free level seems pretty useful...
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

Quote Originally Posted by NetMage View Post
    The free level seems pretty useful...
    Its so much easier to doc it in a network. I just would like something that is automate as soon as i hoook up my iphone.

I don't understand?
    Pocket-sized Development

There are several FTP made for Mac that don't use SSH. Use a search to find them.

Reako

hey i just formatted my pc, and installed this and get no reaction from it at all when i hook up my iphone. any ideas plz?

Make sure iTunes sees your phone. Disconnect and reconnect the phone with iPhoneBrowser already started - the current version had some issues detecting the phone already attached on startup.
    Pocket-sized Development

Not working on Vista x64. Crashes every time I try and open it. It worked fine on Vista x86, however. Here is the text from the crash log:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: iphonebrowser.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.5.2.0
    Problem Signature 03: 478c3bc0
    Problem Signature 04: iPhoneBrowser
    Problem Signature 05: 1.5.2.0
    Problem Signature 06: 478c3bc0
    Problem Signature 07: f
    Problem Signature 08: c6
    Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
    OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 4105

thank you very much

I am getting the same issue. make sure you have .net framework installed. In the install it states you must have .net support.

Installing it now to see if its gonna solve the problem. I hade it working before just installed leopard and a clean version of vista and woops no iphone browser

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77 View Post
    Not working on Vista x64. Crashes every time I try and open it. It worked fine on Vista x86, however. Here is the text from the crash log:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: iphonebrowser.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.5.2.0
    Problem Signature 03: 478c3bc0
    Problem Signature 04: iPhoneBrowser
    Problem Signature 05: 1.5.2.0
    Problem Signature 06: 478c3bc0
    Problem Signature 07: f
    Problem Signature 08: c6
    Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
    OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 4105

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dhruvmalik For This Useful Post:

madrigal77 (2008-04-20)

Quote Originally Posted by dhruvmalik View Post
    I am getting the same issue. make sure you have .net framework installed. In the install it states you must have .net support.

Installing it now to see if its gonna solve the problem. I hade it working before just installed leopard and a clean version of vista and woops no iphone browser
    .net is installed already as a part of Vista. Thanks though. I think I'm going to format and go back to x86. I'm having a few other issues with other programs as well and it just doesn't seem worth it for the small performance gain.

i got the iphonebrowser working but now it tells me my iphone is not jailbroken. but i used ziphone to unlock it and have the installer program installd. and others too. soo why is it saying its not jailbroken?

ZiPhone doesn't install the afc2 service.

Add i.unlock.no to your Installer sources, then install iBrickr ZiPhone Fix from Unlocking Tools category.
    Pocket-sized Development

i get error, module couldnt be located. "itunesmobiledevice.dll" and doesnt open anything.

Search your PC for itunesmobiledevice.dll and let me know where it is.

Make sure iTunes can sync with your phone.
    Pocket-sized Development

I'm getting the same error as metalzamo. itunes sees my iphone and the standalone .exe sees it but the install program can't install. Is there more to the installed one as opposed to the .exe?
    I searched for the .dll it mentions and I have a few of them.
    Three on my desktop and one in "CProgram Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin" Is this correct?
    Last edited by kbtat2; 2008-05-06 at 04:27 AM.

What is "the standalone .exe"?

What "install program" can't install?

You should only have one copy of iTunesMobileDevice.dll and that is the correct folder. Delete or rename the others and see if that helps. It doesn't sound like you have the same issue, exactly.
    Pocket-sized Development

So I'm getting this error. Just trying to add a theme per soulthoughts writeup.

"Error: The program could not find the path '/var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes' on your iPhone. Have you successfully used jailbreak?"

Any guidance? I'm on 1.1.4, just jailbroke last night by a friend.

Can you manually navigate by clicking the folders?

What jailbreak was used? If ZiPhone, then you need to add the afc2 service - search the forums for how.
    Pocket-sized Development

Yes, I'm at work now so I can't tell you the exact files that are there. The browser connects to my phone, but when I follow the instructions by soulthoughts I get that error.

Not sure which jailbreak was used, I will find out. I had read most of the pages in this thread and I looked for the i.unlock.no and iBrickr files in my "installer" icon, but could not find them. I'm sure I must be doing it wrong. I looked in the "Utilities" category, then to make sure I didn't miss something I looked through "All Packages".

And this is the write-up I'm referring to: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19637. I have version 1.52 by way of Google because non of the ones in that thread worked.
    Last edited by Kerr; 2008-05-12 at 05:29 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks dude! I always used this program on Windows,anyways I would LOVE if you will do it on MAC,caurse my Windows messed up..

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast