Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Windows Based File Transfer Program (iPhoneBrowser)!

iPhone? More like MyPhone beav626's Avatar
    Thanks

I still cant get 1.93 Beta to work on my Win 7 32bit machine. Crashes on startup

Quote Originally Posted by tamaysz View Post
    The program starts fine on mine, but it says to plug in my iphone, so I plug it in, but the program can't detect that it's plugged in. Anyone know a solution for this? It's detected by itunes, and I've even tried different cables but nothing seems to get it to detect.
    Have you downloaded afc2add from cydia??

Quote Originally Posted by beav626 View Post
    I still cant get 1.93 Beta to work on my Win 7 32bit machine. Crashes on startup

Try http://www.blogsdna.com/3512/downloa....htm...Ifunbox a little different but still works, ive seen alot of win 7 not be able to run iphonebrowser.
    Last edited by JuneIphone; 2010-02-25 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Beta crash
    Just downloaded the Beta since 1.91 did not work, theis version also does not work. Running XP Pro, Iphone 3G(3.1.3). Any ideas? Thanks.

What version of iTunes? Is XP Pro 32-bit or 64-bit? Have you got all .Net Framework/Windows Updates installed?

What happens when you launch iPhoneBrowser?

You might want to search your PC and make sure you don't have multiple copies of iTunesMobileDevice.dll on your hard drive, and make sure you uninstall all old versions of iPhoneBrowser before installing 1.93 (you should not have to, but there appears to be an installer issue of some sort).
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

I have XP Pro, 32 bit. Everythingis updated. When I launch the program, I get a message that iPhone has encounted a problem and needs to close, that's it.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213