Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Possible New JailBreak Software

Default Possible New JailBreak Software
    Hey Guys, I'm making a C# app (or java depending on the need) That basicly does everything with a clean GUI. It would

1. Downgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 (Complete and working!)
    2. Jailbreak 1.0.0 (Complete and working!)
    3. Jailbreak 1.0.1 (Complete and working!)
    4. Jailbreak 1.0.2 (Complete and working!)
    5. Jailbreak 1.1.1 (Stuck...)
    6. Downgrade / upgrade the baseband (Stuck... no big deal though, i'll have that ready to go with alpha)
    7. Give complete file system access (after jailbreak) (Complete and working! Write access is not implemented yet however...)
    8. Install ringtones (Complete and working with 1.0.2. Working on 1.1.1)
    9. Allow you to create / delete directories and files. (mutiple at a time via shift click or highlighting many at a time) (Still working on it...)
    10. Remove your pictures and download them to your pc. (Complete and working!)
    11. Play your music right from your phone. (you no longer would need to save your music local ) (Complete and working!)
    Allow you to change any graphic or sound with the click of a button. Just chose the file to replace it. (you wouldn't need to navigate to each location individually.) (Complete and working!)
    12. Install summerboard or icustomize or iswitcher themes with one click (Complete and working!)
    13. Allow you to add any movie to your iphone without having to convert it yourself like itunes makes you.(Dazed and confused. Working on converter.)

14. Have the option to play any movie on your phone in you prefered media player from the phone. (Havn't touched this yet...)
    15. Create a complete backup of the iphone to be restored at any time. (Complete and working!)

As it stands. I could realy use the help of a few good developers who know their stuff. I'm working with Manzana trying to gain file system access without having to downgrade (1.1.1) It would be nice not to have to use the tiff exploit to gain file system access.... So if anyone knows Manzana very very well and wana help me out please send me an im. Or...Has an idea of how to freaking get into the root. on 1.1.1. Currently me and a few other guys are working our hardest to get this ready. If I can't gain file system access by the first of november, i'm just going to say forget it and throw the tiff exploit in the software. (Or I may just downgrade the iphone then add the media.old directory then upgrade and finish jailbreak. (All with one click. You wouldn't have to do anything but watch.)

xxjoebreadxx (aim)

Well, Here they are. I though you guys would like to see The new images, So I have some screen shots of the unfinished GUI. I'm still working on the icons and stuff, but those are secondary to code. Enjoy

Many more features Are sure to come.
    Last edited by xxjoebreadxx; 2007-10-28 at 09:38 AM. Reason: I need Help! Please! :( I'm stuck with file system access 1.1.1

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xxjoebreadxx For This Useful Post:

luiz (2007-10-30), mobileclinic (2007-10-19), MOTOMAFIA (2007-10-31), slade (2008-03-20)

Quote Originally Posted by xxjoebreadxx View Post
    Hey Guys, I'm thinking of making a C# app (or java depending on the need) That basicly does everything with a clean GUI. It would

1. Downgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2
    2. Jailbreak 1.0.0
    3. Jailbreak 1.0.1
    4. Jailbreak 1.0.2
    5. Jailbreak 1.1.1
    6. Downgrade / upgrade the baseband
    7. Give complete file system access (after jailbreak)
    8. Install ringtones
    9. Allow you to create / delete directories and files. (mutiple at a time via shift click or highlighting many at a time)
    10. Remove your pictures and download them to your pc.
    11. Play your music right from your phone. (you no longer would need to save your music local )
    Allow you to change any graphic or sound with the click of a button. Just chose the file to replace it. (you wouldn't need to navigate to each location individually.)
    12. Install summerboard or icustomize or iswitcher themes with one click
    13. Allow you to add any movie to your iphone without having to convert it yourself like itunes makes you.
    14. Have the option to play any movie on your phone in you prefered media player from the phone.

Many more features would be sure to come. Just trying to test the water and see how much interest there is. Let me know guys. Thanks

I think that I would go donation only unless I couldn't get enough dontaions to keep the project going. Then I would have to charge $4.99 per download. But that would include every update ever. Plus free tech support.
    Souds Great To me..Keep Going...

Ok cool. I have allready started developement. I am just holding off till I can see that people will download and use it.

I am sure everyone would welcome a program that can simplify the latest jailbreak procedures etc., with 1.1.1. I for one would be happy to donate.

Everyone on this site probably, will download it.
    Best app spec ive heard.

Quote Originally Posted by NuWeb View Post
    Everyone on this site probably, will download it.
    Best app spec ive heard.
    Ok cool. Looks like i'm going to pick up production again then. Anything else you guys want added?

for those of us with a jailbroken 1.1.1 we should be able to skip those tests. If the app works as said above you have my $5

hay guys I need help I downloaded the Dev Team Jailbreak 1.1.1 OSX and it looks like my itunes dose not see my iphone any more so ican activate threw att any help thank new at this.

this would be the best piece of software out!
    I would be happy to donate.

Quote Originally Posted by shaiss View Post
    for those of us with a jailbroken 1.1.1 we should be able to skip those tests. If the app works as said above you have my $5
    The way it is set up now (in pseudo code), is in options. You won't have to do any of them to get to the other.

You can choose what you want to do.

Allrighty then. I will need some beta testers who are willing to try and break the software. I think I'm going to do it in Vb.net or C# at first. Then if need arises i'll hire out for a java programmer. I'll try to get a stable build in a few weeks. Thanks for the support guys.
    Last edited by xxjoebreadxx; 2007-10-19 at 10:59 PM.

sign me up for the beta!
    I have win 2k, win xp, mac 10.4
    just let me know!!!

Thanks

sounds good, id pay

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

i would gladly donate to your cause...i own both mac and windows OS' but i would like to have one for windows cause ill be without my macbook pro for a few months...

The way it is set up now (in pseudo code), is in options. You won't have to do any of them to get to the other.

You can choose what you want to do.

Allrighty then. I will need some beta testers who are willing to try and break the software. I think I'm going to do it in Vb.net or C# at first. Then if need arises i'll hire out for a java programmer. I'll try to get a stable build in a few weeks. Thanks for the support guys.
    I want to sign up. Let me know when. Thanks!

Sounds sweet this could be an epic thread

Ok cool. Looks like i'm going to pick up production again then. Anything else you guys want added?
    something that moves the applications onto the main partition.... i can't install crap because 1.1.1 takes up to much space and i keep getting lowdiskspace warnings.

yeah i'd pay, me and im' sure a boat load of people who havn't updated b/c there waiting on a gui version like ibrick would pay 5$,... see, for me, and i'm sure many, i'm at school and dont have wifi in my apt..so i can't ssh...thus, can't upgrade....see my problem? : )

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have an idea. (MAC OS X version 2 pls hehe)

How about one that jailbreaks, activates and unlocks so I can have a beer in peace outside without running inside all the time to type some stuff in :-)

Good work.. hope it works out!

ps; yeh I'd pay

I have an idea. (MAC OS X version 2 pls hehe)

How about one that jailbreaks, activates and unlocks so I can have a beer in peace outside without running inside all the time to type some stuff in :-)

Good work.. hope it works out!

ps; yeh I'd pay
    Thats the idea. I have picked up developement on this and am working full force to get a stable build ready to be launched next month. I'll post a few GUI images in here in a few days. Glad you guys are all for it. I'll post in here with a link when the beta becomes avaible. Keep this thread going with ideas.

Please make it Vista compatible.

I am a full supporter, if you need help with anything.. I will try =] Just hit me up in a PM.

I am depressed that iBrickr has been delayed due to Nate's fried iPhone, and this seems like a neat [future] program.

Unfortunately, I am only 14 =[ So, it is always a hassle to get access to the parental units credit card, they dont like using it over the internet.
    But besides that factor, I am a supporter. Maybe I can harass my parents enough to get them to let me use their card =]]
    Last edited by Trent J.; 2007-10-22 at 02:07 AM.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast