Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Possible New JailBreak Software

mmmmm...

New pictures.. looking great joe!

EDIT: I think you should some how incorporate THIS into the program.
    If you can =]
    I think everybody would appreciate it a lot.
    Last edited by Trent J.; 2007-10-28 at 04:40 PM.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

JoeBread, What's the update?

As he said, in the first post that he updated[and added new images to], he is stuck on file system access for 1.1.1, and is trying to find some good devs to help him get it done.

He plans on releasing the first version of the program November 1, 2007.
    [When he releases you will be able to donate again]

Most other things are done, just check the first post and look at the red font.
    Last edited by Trent J.; 2007-10-28 at 04:47 PM.

i cant wait for this to come out!!

will you be able to flash the baseband without using the ip address and without having to have access to ssh to type in commands?

when you release this where would we be able to download it from?

You will obviously be able to download it from here..

But I will ask if he has a website in plan...

I think I have a solution for the 1.1.1 jailbreak. You could send a command to the iPhone which opens up Safari and loads jailbreakme.com which is a one click 1.1.1 jailbreak. There you have it a 1.1.1 jailbreak but it still would need WiFi but i don't see why thats such a big deal. I got this idea from this post by poetic_folly.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12846
    Last edited by staplerz; 2007-10-29 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent J. View Post
    You will obviously be able to download it from here..

But I will ask if he has a website in plan...
    Working on website. I'm working on the forums right now...Anyone wana help?

Quote Originally Posted by xxjoebreadxx View Post
    I will... =]

For #14 in the feature list use lighttpd. Currently lighttpd defaults to media/sites but I'm sure thats easily changed. Then theres no programming on your end and the iphone becomes a wifi media server anytime its attached to the network

I refresh this page about 5 times a day. No joke. I'm so excited for this software. Sign me up for beta/alpha release.

keep up the good work Joe!!!

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

We have forums right here. We'd be more than happy to set up a support forum specifically for your app if you'd like to make it an MMi exclusive release.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

This app doesn't have to jailbreak with the new one thats out but I would love all the other functions you have in mind for it.

i actually wouldnt mind if it just used the whole wifi thing if he cant get the 1.1.1 jailbreak perfect yet. id rather have that then nothing since it will all be automated when it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by shaiss View Post
    For #14 in the feature list use lighttpd. Currently lighttpd defaults to media/sites but I'm sure thats easily changed. Then theres no programming on your end and the iphone becomes a wifi media server anytime its attached to the network
    I did not know there was even such a thing as lighttpd, I'll check that out. tonight.

I'm so angry that I can't get jailbreak working right that I'll probly just leave it out for 1.1.1....With www.jailbreakme.com now up and running, it wouldn't even be worth my time coding. I Have however gotten file system access with an unjailbroken 1.1.1 phone, and I am able to jailbreak it without having it connected to wifi, using an array of symbolic links and manzana. But its not stable to say the least. Its not worth the time to get it going. I'm still cleaning out some bugs and coding away, so i'll keep you posted. I'm thinking a realistic release can be ready to go in a few weeks, given that My move goes quickly. Thanks for the TONS of support you guys are giving me!

you can sign me up for the beta, I have winxp, windows vista, mac OS x 10.4 and I am going to get leopard on November 16! I would be happy to test your software!

Word JB. Keep up the work man, I come across this thread at least once a day. I'm excited someone has devoted time in helping the community.

Reako

The way it is set up now (in pseudo code), is in options. You won't have to do any of them to get to the other.

You can choose what you want to do.

Allrighty then. I will need some beta testers who are willing to try and break the software. I think I'm going to do it in Vb.net or C# at first. Then if need arises i'll hire out for a java programmer. I'll try to get a stable build in a few weeks. Thanks for the support guys.
    Sign me up for beta testing. I will be glad to help out anyway I can. I will also donate some money. Let us know!

Quote Originally Posted by glustic View Post
    Sign me up for beta testing. I will be glad to help out anyway I can. I will also donate some money. Let us know!
    Well, once the first version is released, the donation pool will be re-opened.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

With jailbreakme.com and appsnapp (literally one click) there's no need for the 1.1.1. So I would say forget that.

When will you release this?

ive been waiting patiently and ready to donate.
    I thought you were gonna release today 1/11/2007

Let me know - as i said previously - im very happy to be a guinea pig

L

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast