Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Possible New JailBreak Software

Quote Originally Posted by djrbx View Post
    Looking good and keep up the work. Great Job can't wait for the release..

When do you think the release will be btw?
    He said the first build should be released within the first few weeks of November.

Reako

Donated, Keep up the good work pal.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what does this mean exactly?
    3. Allow you to add any movie to your iphone without having to convert it yourself like itunes makes you.

Do you mean you can play any type of file, like xvid etc?

Quote Originally Posted by punter View Post
    Donated, Keep up the good work pal.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what does this mean exactly?
    3. Allow you to add any movie to your iphone without having to convert it yourself like itunes makes you.

Do you mean you can play any type of file, like xvid etc?
    It most likely means that the software he is writing will encode any file type to play on the iphone for you. No need for a third party app to do it.

I too have donated. I wish you great success in this project. Thank you for trying to make this modding easier for all iPhone owners. Come on everyone reading this thread......Send a donation. Let's make this happen.

I checked with joe via aim,

And the video feature will encode a video file chosen, and upload it onto your phone.

File types, he is not 100% sure, but most should be compatible.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

youll have my $5 on the 1st, too broke to support with cash

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome! Seems like it would be way better than the current method... I WANT IT!!!

In Fact... I love the idea so much, that I will advertise it on my signature if thats O.K. with you, of course.

It is ok with him.. lol.

I started the whole signature thing..

The whole purpose of it, is to get the word out around the forums, so that more people may come here to support, and hopefully donate if they can. If you donate, you have a guaranteed copy of the Beta Version. But, if he doesnt get enough donations, he might make it where you basically have to pay for the program. One time fee though.

So please, whoever reads this, if you can donate, DO!

Also, he has guaranteed all refunds if for some reason the program isn't released, which from the sounds of the conversations I have had with him, he is working hard to get everything set up.

Thanks

O.K. then. To support this program, put the text from the following file in your signature:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lol... i added the text file on the third page too..

But thanks, the more support, the better!

Quote Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
    It most likely means that the software he is writing will encode any file type to play on the iphone for you. No need for a third party app to do it.
    yes. Its an encoder that will encode most movies then upload them to yoir phone.

New question..

will it be iPod Touch compatible?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trent J. View Post
    Lol... i added the text file on the third page too..

But thanks, the more support, the better!
    I didn't see that. Sorry for accidentally for jacking your idea, but there are some slight differences in mine. So now they could choose whatever color combo they like best

It is fine.. it isnt like I trademarked it or anything xDD

And also, if they have any forum knowledge, they could edit the colors to suit their needs..

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Hey guys, while I love supporting and think this is a great idea, I am going to disallow the donating until we have some sort of functioning beta, or even an alpha.

You never can be too safe on the internet, and with the simplistic (although obviously not easy - not down-playing that) nature of this program, it should be feasible to have a proof of concept app out soon. I'm not calling anyone specific into question, just better safe.

Donation link removed until app released.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trent J. View Post
    Please make it Vista compatible.

I am a full supporter, if you need help with anything.. I will try =] Just hit me up in a PM.

I am depressed that iBrickr has been delayed due to Nate's fried iPhone, and this seems like a neat [future] program.

Unfortunately, I am only 14 =[ So, it is always a hassle to get access to the parental units credit card, they dont like using it over the internet.
    But besides that factor, I am a supporter. Maybe I can harass my parents enough to get them to let me use their card =]]
    You're 14? Ha! I beat you (In terms of being youngest)! I'm 12. I think im currently the youngest person with a modded iPhone on earth. But to keep the thread on topic, I have a question: Will the program be open source?

After using this, will i be able to use any other SIM ??

iPhone? More like MyPhone maXimus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narry007 View Post
    After using this, will i be able to use any other SIM ??
    Let's wait and see the program first before we start asking questions about how it will work.

I was thinking the same thing poetic_folly. Thats why i didn't donate but i will for sure when theres a beta/alpha out.

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Hey guys, while I love supporting and think this is a great idea, I am going to disallow the donating until we have some sort of functioning beta, or even an alpha.

You never can be too safe on the internet, and with the simplistic (although obviously not easy - not down-playing that) nature of this program, it should be feasible to have a proof of concept app out soon. I'm not calling anyone specific into question, just better safe.

Donation link removed until app released.
    Hey PF. Thats toatly understandable. Sorry about that...

Working alpha should be out first of next month. New images uploaded. (See First post.)

As it stands. I could realy use the help of a few good developers who know their stuff. I'm working with Manzana trying to gain file system access without having to downgrade, and i'm stuck for a loop. So if anyone knows Manzana very very well and wana help me out please send me an im. Or...Has an idea of how to freaking get into the root.

xxjoebreadxx (aim)
    Last edited by xxjoebreadxx; 2007-10-28 at 08:09 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast