Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Possible New JailBreak Software

Hey Guys, I posted some unfinished images of the GUI! (See First Post) I thought you would enjoy seeing your donations hard at work. Thanks for supporting! Here is an update. The jailbreak for 1.0.2 works now %100. And you won't need to downgrade to Jailbreak 1.1.1 via software. So no more screwing around with itunes. This realy is one click and go.

Keep up the support!

whooo! im excited!!

keep up the good... amazing work
    Last edited by modbox14; 2007-10-25 at 12:25 PM.

The GUI is looking very good. Seems simple to use too.

Good Work =]
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

Yes, I wanted to make it as simple as possible. Everything will be wizzard based. No way to mess up. I'll post more detailed pictures when I get all the icons and such worked out. I'm realy hoping for a alpha launch by the first few weeks of november. Its coming togeather very well.

Thanks for the support.

if you need help with the ui graphics let me know. just send me a sketch of buttons, menus, ect... and I'll make the graphic files for ya!

I'll have to see. Right now i'm more die hard focused on getting the code working before all of the images. The forums for the website will be up later today if anyone is interested.

There will be detailed posts of whats going on and where i'm at project wise.

I'll post link once forums are running.

Im definatly interested in this for windows just a couple of questions.

will you be able to connect and do things without having an ip address?
    will i be able to re-virginize without an ip address?

the reason i ask is coz my fone is really slow and cant do anything on the screen. Its jail broken but cant connect with any utilities that need ip addresses so i cant re-flash the baseband

Quote Originally Posted by ladjei View Post
    Im definatly interested in this for windows just a couple of questions.

will you be able to connect and do things without having an ip address?
    will i be able to re-virginize without an ip address?

the reason i ask is coz my fone is really slow and cant do anything on the screen. Its jail broken but cant connect with any utilities that need ip addresses so i cant re-flash the baseband
    If your running 1.1.1 I'm afraid you will have to be connected via wifi. Untill I can find a different way. 1.0.2 however does not need wifi. Thanks

looks good can't wait for it to come out will donate!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxjoebreadxx View Post
    If your running 1.1.1 I'm afraid you will have to be connected via wifi. Untill I can find a different way. 1.0.2 however does not need wifi. Thanks
    im on 1.0.2
    when will you have this out? i will gladly be a guinea pig

I am sure he will let you. I have been talking to him a lot and I told him I would test it for him too..

can i get a copy when you get beta out and help testing if it works out well ill donate to like around 8-10
    Last edited by dyeguy; 2007-10-25 at 09:50 PM.

All people who donated early will get the beta release. If more people are needed for beta testing I will post in here. Don't worry guys, I'll keep you up to date.

I saw this mentioned in another thread...

New feature request: The ability to add or delete FOLDERS.

Maybe if the folder has a lot of stuff in it, it could say in a pop-up: "Are you sure you want to delete this folder and all of its contents?"

I have donated and cant wait to try out the new program!!

Wow, I've been staring at this thread since day one. I never noticed the donate button until now. I was like, how the h*ll are people donating?? You got my 20 friend. I am 100% behind you.

Reako
    Last edited by Reako; 2007-10-26 at 05:38 AM.

quick question... i have the iphone but only have tmobile right now... im switching over to at&t in about a week or two... am i able to unlock and activate it with this software to use with tmobile then go back to at&t?... would i just restore it with itunes then revirginize the phone with this app and be able to go with at&t by default and reactivate it through itunes and all that fun stuff w/o any features being disabled?
    Last edited by modbox14; 2007-10-26 at 07:03 AM.

Hey can you put up a website with the donate button? I think we could get more promotion out that way. Great work BTW! keep it up, this post just made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by modbox14 View Post
    quick question... i have the iphone but only have tmobile right now... im switching over to at&t in about a week or two... am i able to unlock and activate it with this software to use with tmobile then go back to at&t?... would i just restore it with itunes then revirginize the phone with this app and be able to go with at&t by default and reactivate it through itunes and all that fun stuff w/o any features being disabled?
    This software is still in the build stages. If I were you, I would follow the guides previously written on this site to setup the phone. I'm not saying this software will not be a cemented operational software, . Just until the beta stages are reached I would be more comfortable following procedures that have been proven to work. Do some searches on this site.

Reako

Looking good and keep up the work. Great Job can't wait for the release..

When do you think the release will be btw?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast