Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Possible New JailBreak Software

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

sounds cool. i hope you do it.

Me too..

please help support by putting this into your signature..

EDIT SIGNATURE HERE

Code box doesnt work like this.. =/
    Last edited by Trent J.; 2007-10-22 at 04:52 AM.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

if you rely get this going donations will start coming your way as long as you beat ibrickr to the chase that is! hope all goes well!

Want to know why I am supporting this?

Nate True fried his iPhone, unless you send him one, he wont really be as productive with all the iPhone software and hacking..

PROOOOOF

I am totally down. Do this as quick as possible and you will most certainly have a donation.

Reako

Yeah, I am hoping for this semi-soon too.

I even copied your signature to express my motivation.

Reako

Sweet guys, I'm coding like crazy. I will post some pictures of the GUI soon. Keep posting ideas to add to the software to make it better.

one thing I'd really like to do that I think would help alot is to be able to save settings just in case I need to restore my iphone, I'd like to be able to use your app to take my phone back to exactly where it was before.

I'm talking going beyond the itunes calendar, contacts, music, ect... syncing. I'm refering to Icon order, ringtone settings for contacts, and other settings for other iphone native apps.

oh please make this easy enough for me to understand ive been trying to get SSH to work n cant figure it out

Thats a great Idea! A complete back-up that can be restored if your Screw up. I'll try to impliment this for the beta.

I think this is a great idea and will contribute a huge step forward toward the iphone community.

Im not sure if this has been requested or suggested, but if you could backup the var/root/media folder, which seems to contain some pretty important data and reupload it when you restore your phone would be great. This was a requirement for the 1.1.1 hack, and would have saved me a lot of time if i did this when i upgraded previous versions.

Ok, also, might I add, you dont have to feel overloaded by all this at once.
    You can make many different versions that have new features and stuff.

So, if you cant release it all at once, then.. just release what you have, and post some features you have for the next version.

EDITTTT: In the file, attached below, I have put the code for the link in my signature[the pink and blue one] to support this software.

Please add to you signature =]]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Trent J.; 2007-10-22 at 09:34 PM.

Dude, this sounds great. Sort of like ipodwizard, if youve ever been into ipod hacking. (especially the ability to back up and restore). If you need help, I would look at the source code for ipodwizard and ipodlinux. I like this idea of iPhoneWizard

this sounds GREAT, I will be trying this software, thanks for coding it

oops, my bad english at work
    Last edited by Excalabat; 2007-10-23 at 06:30 AM.

^Spam? or maybe just a weird use of words.

But nothing has been coded/released yet.

Here is a good UI for a program like that. It is for Mac of course >_>

But iFuntastic has a new version meant for 1.1.1.
    Check it out here...

Maybe something like that would look nice?

Although, I here they are charging for things.. hopefully a donation pool fills up enough to keep joebread going..

Also, for the first version, I believe there are what should make of it.
    1. Downgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2
    2. Jailbreak 1.0.0
    3. Jailbreak 1.0.1
    4. Jailbreak 1.0.2
    5. Jailbreak 1.1.1
    6. Downgrade / upgrade the baseband
    7. Give complete file system access (after jailbreak)
    8. Install ringtones
    9. Allow you to create / delete directories and files. (mutiple at a time via shift click or highlighting many at a time)
    10. Remove your pictures and download them to your pc.
    11. Allow you to change any graphic or sound with the click of a button. Just chose the file to replace it.
    Last edited by Trent J.; 2007-10-23 at 04:32 AM. Reason: updateeee

if it works in windows, I would donate

great idea
    and i would def donate and i will even name my firstborn after you

Friend I have a problem and I need urgent help. I mistakely upgraded my iphone which I bought unlocked fron versioon 1.0.2 to the new version 1.1.1. I later downgraded to 1.0.2. The problem now is I have can't make either calls or receive calls. I'm very stack right now. Any help?

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by jayreal View Post
    Friend I have a problem and I need urgent help. I mistakely upgraded my iphone which I bought unlocked fron versioon 1.0.2 to the new version 1.1.1. I later downgraded to 1.0.2. The problem now is I have can't make either calls or receive calls. I'm very stack right now. Any help?

Jay
    I suppose it was just too much to create your own thread about this instead of spamming what could potentially be a good thread.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast