Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Syphone SMS Archiving Utility for iPhone

Default Syphone SMS Archiving Utility for iPhone
    Syphone is a freeware Macintosh utility for use with the Apple's iPhone. The program installs on your Macintosh and does not alter the iPhone in any way. This application allows you to view, save, and back up your SMS messages. With Syphone you can now archive and view SMS conversations, including those that have been deleted from the iPhone.

here link :-
    http://www.micromat.com/index.php?op...=191&Itemid=61

this is cool, thanks for the info.
    it would be nice if it had an auto sync option...

i was just gonna post about this. it looks really cool. i just downloaded it and will be trying it out when i get home later on today.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Thanks

Hi Guys, it actually doesn't sync with the iPhone, it takes the SMS backup files directly from Itunes.

When i try this program i plug in the iphone and it says "iphone connected, waiting for removal to fetch new messages" but when i unplug it, it says" iphone unplugged, fetching messages." but none show up??? throughout all of this, on the left side of the window where it has the popdown menu labeled "iPhone:" all it ever says is "No iPhone's found!" Anyone got help for this??? Thanks!!