Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Better iCal, Mail and Appointment software?

Default Better iCal, Mail and Appointment software?
    Hi there,

I have 3 things I would like to ask as I just started using iPhone. I have searched for a few days and can't find the answers I have been looking for.

1) Is there a way to keep the calendars on iCal with all the calendars in their respective colors? Any plug-ins or apps that can do this?

2) Also with Mail, I find it very hard to create the a new mail when the keyboard takes up most of the space of the screen. There is no hide or ok feature to switch the keyboard on and off so I can get a better view of the email I am creating. This is especially hard when images are also attached. I tried so hard trying to write a caption under each photo, the scrolling was almost impossible.

3) Also are there any applications that can be as useful as the Newton was in the scheduling of events, appts, etc? Like what the palm third party software can do.

Look forward to your suggestions.

Calvin

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Nashville, TN- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
    Thanks

Unfortunately Apple dropped the ball when they didn't include the color coded calendars...I can almost bet a future release will fix this as I've heard many people upset over it.

There is no way to "minimize" the keyboard

Dont know of any appointment software