Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: InstaFresh-Installer Refresh Manager

Thanks

Default InstaFresh-Installer Refresh Manager
    InstaFresh aloows you to: turn backround refresh on exit on and off, turn refreshing on and off, and you can also set an automatic refresh interval

-app by mxweas
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chase817 View Post
    InstaFresh aloows you to: turn backround refresh on exit on and off, turn refreshing on and off, and you can also set an automatic refresh interval

-app by mxweas
    HHHHHMMMMM!!!! Sounds useful, but cant be used unless their is a link to the app, repo link, or some type of info on how to get ahold of the app and not just info on what the app does.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNtKiLLa View Post
    HHHHHMMMMM!!!! Sounds useful, but cant be used unless their is a link to the app, repo link, or some type of info on how to get ahold of the app and not just info on what the app does.
    Ha, it's on bigboss

Hmm, even though I set this to 'never', installer still refreshes when I launch it. Should this app be given any specific permissions?
    And the 'refresh in background' - is that suppose to happen when you exit this app or installer?

Would somebody send me a copy of this app via PM (or upload it to rapidshare), as I cannot find it on BigBoss' Source? Just send me the InstaFresh.app subdirectory in your /Applications subdirectory via a zipped file. This is annoying that it is no longer on BigBoss' repo!

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandy1997 View Post
    Would somebody send me a copy of this app via PM (or upload it to rapidshare), as I cannot find it on BigBoss' Source? Just send me the InstaFresh.app subdirectory in your /Applications subdirectory via a zipped file. This is annoying that it is no longer on BigBoss' repo!
    Same here. I need the download. I had it installed once, uninstalled cause I thought it wasn't working (didn't know you had to resping) and now I can't find it on installer. please someone help!

Can someone with instafresh SSH into there iphone, copy it and down load it here or to my e-mail at [email protected]. Guys please help me.
    Last edited by jarthurs1981; 2008-04-02 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^^ I'm with these guys i cant find it at all

There might be a good reason why it is not available anymore.
    Doesn't seem to work for me though. Even though I set it to 'never', installer still refreshes by itself.
    Last edited by jrentzke; 2008-04-02 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Removed attached app - seems the right thing to do

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

maybe something about not being all original code

Interesting. Even though its gone I still think a refresh manager type app is needed. Sometimes installer hangs pretty good so even something that just allowed you to skip a source when refreshing could be useful.

InstaFresh is back up. Was having some issues with a friend, but it doesn't seem like he cared either way so I put it back up. Setting it to never just sets the background refresh to never. To stop installer from refreshing use the set Last Refresh Date to never.

Max

Quote Originally Posted by vandy1997 View Post
    http://iappcat.com/apps/list?search=instafresh

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chase817 View Post
    -app by mxweas
    my favorite part, heh.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Banned
    Thanks

Just for the ones that don't know if you respring after making your settings in instafresh it will work. I now have a new problem however, (with or without InstaFresh) I have to remove remote packages.plist every time I open Installer. One of the sources I downloaded told me that would work, but I don't remember witch one. Anyone here know?
    And sorry not trying to thread jack!

blaze ultimate ?